• Please log in to reply
384 replies to this topic

limaro

limaro

Roamer

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

I would happily nibble from Hardwick's fingers.  Even if the worms weren't gummy!   :luvzombismile:

"...she knew that shadows could be dangerous.  They could have teeth." Stephen King, Doctor Sleep. 

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Viggo's one and only girl

• Moderators
  • 8,426 posts
  • LocationSouthwest Florida

Danai Gurira is gorgeous. I would kill for those shoulders and arms. It's obvious that she has immersed herself into this role.

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • 4,314 posts
  • LocationThe Island of Misfit Toys

Danai Gurira is gorgeous. I would kill for those shoulders and arms. It's obvious that she has immersed herself into this role.

I don't think I've ever commented on one of the actor's appearance before, but credit where credit is due. Danai Gurira is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. :zombiethumbsup: Her talent matches her looks by the way.  

2ly50ft.jpgHey! Come with me. It'll be fun! Promise!

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Viggo's one and only girl

• Moderators
  • 8,426 posts
  • LocationSouthwest Florida

I don't think I've ever commented on one of the actor's appearance before, but credit where credit is due. Danai Gurira is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. :zombiethumbsup: Her talent matches her looks by the way.  

Agreed. She's got the trifecta. Looks, brains and talent.

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Moderators
  • 10,856 posts
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

She is definitely my current girl crush. I don't care what they put her through on the show, she could be wearing a onesie and covered in walker guts and I'd still think she's drop dead gorgeous. The fact that she's so eloquent and intelligent just puts her on a whole other level.  :wub2: 

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed...

limaro

limaro

Roamer

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Agreed and joining the Danai Fan Club. She is my favorite cast member TTD guest.  I love the way she interprets her character. I have never disagreed with her when she speaks for Michonne.  When Chris asked if Michonne would leave the group for comfort and safety, she shut that down almost as quickly as I did in my head.  After Andrea and Woodbury? How could anyone even think that Michonne could consider that?  

"...she knew that shadows could be dangerous.  They could have teeth." Stephen King, Doctor Sleep. 

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
  • 8,892 posts

Alanna Masterson (Tara), Timothy Simons and Denise Huth are guests for tonight's episode. 

Edited by Ansceniiiic, Yesterday, 09:32 PM.

tasteslikechicken

tasteslikechicken

Infected

• Members
  • 18 posts

I'm sorry, but she is REALLY annoying. She like never stopped talking and everything she said seemed to me just really annoying. Sorry.

Shambo

Shambo

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 149 posts

I think she was overly excited about being on the show. I think this is her first appearance? Her talking over others was a bit rude though.

Andrew

Andrew

Infected

• Members
  • 84 posts
She has an attitude, she is rude, she passes unnecessary comments on the other guests, she hogs the airtime, she is way too loud and opinionated (for a bit role).

I, for one, would love to see Tara ripped to shreds by walkers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!