• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

Creeping*

Creeping*

Infected

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, England

We don't get it in England so I don't really know what I'm missing, iv seen clips and the odd episode if there is a guest on that I like (specifically CM Punk as I'm basically in love with that guy haha)
I think it would be alright to zone out and watch after the show but for me I care too little to actively find it online.

Another English CM Punk fan? Right on brother!

Thankfully I tend to find "other means" of watching it because, yeah we dont get it in the UK. I like the show though. I like seeing the actors after their characters die on the prior episode. They also get good insight to the show and the producers heads.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • 880 posts
I think chris jericho was by far one of the best guests....i felt like he should be hardwicks sidekick.

Jgreenwood

Jgreenwood

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 187 posts

:P I couldn't resist Xavier lol 

I still like the show, though I do kind of zone out by the end of the hour. I do think that a half hour show would be far too short, especially when there are big names on it like last night. Plus I do like the insight to the show, especially when they confirm something for us. 

If they wrote and/or filmed the show better we wouldn't need an hour long talk show afterwards to confirm things.

Zombie_killer

Zombie_killer

Lurker

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationHampshire, UK

Do you know if you can watch this on catch up anywhere? 

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Viggo's one and only girl

• Moderators
  • 7,686 posts
  • LocationSouthwest Florida

This weeks guests are Chad Coleman and Matt Jones. Yay Badger!

When I looked at his IMDb pic, it reminded me of a certain floppy hair poster we have here (just in that particular pic). :D

Does anyone else know who I'm talking about and think the same thing?

2zhi4iv_th.jpg

Edited by Serenity@sea, 19 October 2014 - 08:23 PM.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • 5,178 posts
If you're talking about a certain gif posting poster, then yes, we're in agreement haha

Please! You got to trust us!

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Zombie Herder

• Members
  • 10,167 posts
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Oh my glob, he looks like a wonky eyed BBL.  :lol: 

For cereal though, I love Badger so I'm pretty excited about this. Plus Coach will be there to talk us through the one man cheeseburger apocalypse...

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed...

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Viggo's one and only girl

• Moderators
  • 7,686 posts
  • LocationSouthwest Florida

Oh my glob, he looks like a wonky eyed BBL.  :lol: 

For cereal though, I love Badger so I'm pretty excited about this. Plus Coach will be there to talk us through the one man cheeseburger apocalypse...

I'm so glad you see it too. :lol:

Yeah, it should be a good one.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Agent of Zombie Destruction

• Members
  • 12,894 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

74179-spock-has-total-Vulcan-control-QhG

I have way better facial hair than Badger, though. 

Steph

Steph

♥Rick's Girl♥

• Moderators
  • 3,021 posts
  • LocationRick's Right Hip

That's because Vermont boys know how to grow a real beard. 

Posted Image

Walker_Bait

Walker_Bait

Biter

• Members
  • 884 posts

I don't like the new interactive portions for the Talking Dead. Asking the guests a question and taking instant polls of the audience is probably fun for those engaging but as someone who mainly wants to watch the cast and writers give their interpretation, that portion of the show is uninteresting and feels like filler.

Max_Brooks

Max_Brooks

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 172 posts
Whenever they have people actually connected with the show, like Nicole to or Gimple or one of the actors, it is good.

Whenever they have a random actor of another show, like that Mindy Project chick or Marilyn Manson or that chubby black chick that kept trying to ship Carol and Daryl.... it sucks.

memo to Chris H: don't have guests who have no connection to the show. These actors like this last one who was Badger on BB, provide absolutely nothing of value and only like to hear themselves talk.

While we should have been hearing more insights from Chad Coleman this week, we had to listen to the inanity of the Badger dude trying to be entertaining and failing.

I would rather they had some random camera man or key grip that actually works on the show than these actors and comedians from other shows that are only interested in pumping up themselves.

etphoto

etphoto

Roamer

• Members
  • 459 posts
I never really looked at the show for its entertainment value. I watch it only to clear up points of TWD that I might have missed or to clear up things that weren't very clear. Sent from my DX4860 using Tapatalk

Steph

Steph

♥Rick's Girl♥

• Moderators
  • 3,021 posts

Whenever they have people actually connected with the show, like Nicole to or Gimple or one of the actors, it is good.

Whenever they have a random actor of another show, like that Mindy Project chick or Marilyn Manson or that chubby black chick that kept trying to ship Carol and Daryl.... it sucks.

memo to Chris H: don't have guests who have no connection to the show. These actors like this last one who was Badger on BB, provide absolutely nothing of value and only like to hear themselves talk.

While we should have been hearing more insights from Chad Coleman this week, we had to listen to the inanity of the Badger dude trying to be entertaining and failing.

I would rather they had some random camera man or key grip that actually works on the show than these actors and comedians from other shows that are only interested in pumping up themselves.

I doubt Chris Hardwick has total control over who comes on the show. I think he does a good job at keeping things running smooth, on topic and moving onto the next topic. The only time I ever saw him flustered was when Marilyn Manson was on, but we were all pretty much going what the actual fuck during that one.

I like most of the guests they have on the show. Badger was a great guest I thought, he had me laughing more than once.

Also, since we have an established Talking Dead thread, and this has turned into talking about recent episodes, I'm merging it into the existing Talking Dead thread. 

Posted Image

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
  • 8,584 posts

Mary Lynn Rajskub, Slash (what?) and a surprise guest will be on Talking Dead this Sunday. I'm guessing it will be Mr. Gilliard Jr.

Steph

Steph

♥Rick's Girl♥

• Moderators
  • 3,021 posts
That was pretty much my reaction to Slash being on the show.
Posted Image

Hotsauce45acp

Hotsauce45acp

Infected

• Members
  • 5 posts
I hate the talking dead. Just my opinion and all but Chris gets on my damn nerves. I want to punch him in his gigantic Adams apple when he is trying to be funny.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • 880 posts
I was looking forwards to the guy who played on BB, then i was just like....what? Idk he wasn't terrible but to me it was just meh. Coleman obviously wanted to say things but he would give tons away. That to me is one of the hardest things on this show...the actors just have to tip toe. The fact coleman thought TY killed the guy shocked him to when they brought him back...i was like wtf. Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!