Everyday Is Exactly The Same - Vanish

- - - - -

xHan

xHan

S-mart Employee

• Members
Authors note:
I got a little writers block, seeing brain bakers post, I slowly put myself to work thinking about my imagination and how it would pan out. Putting everything together I slowly cutted and added to this editions “vanish”, I hope you guys enjoy this issue. I think I would do better in a diary though, something like the diary of the runner, but who knows I’ll wait for dexta, to finish his, I have a few good notes to write down but who knows when dexta will ever end. I hope you guys enjoy.

Everyday is exactly the same

Vanish

No man left behind I screamed towards archi, I jumped down putting tony onto my back, that’s what he would prefer. Running back towards the hospital I slowly thought, what the hell am I doing? I’m running in the direction that they are coming from. I slowly stopped the running into a walking. Looking at my advantages was an abandoned house on my left, and on my right was a 7-11.
Who cares, I ran towards the 7-11, pulling out my pistol in the process popping a few shots at the army heading my direction. Hearing people squeal to duck cover I heard a few screams in pain, making me slowly grin. Jumping into the shop, I laid down tony looking in each direction were food laying there. I thought they would at least raid it maybe; this is like some leadership shit.

Looking for something to break through I nearly tripped onto the hatchet laying just below me. Racing towards back to tony the commander it seemed, started barking in some type of language, it seemed like he was extremely upset, looking through the cracks it seemed as they opened up the people into groups to look for us. Damn we must be a lot to them.
But the thing is, this didn’t seem as the group before but who knows where the hell they are, bending towards tony was a kid, a kid? I blinked my eye looking once again he was just sitting there shivering and holding a pistol towards me. I slowly put my pistol onto the ground hoping for him to slowly walk away, before he finally spoke.

“I assume you are going to choke me now, but that’s not how its going to be I got you on my target, and I won’t be letting go of it.” He said, Man was I fucking scared this guy has a pistol towards my head but what can I do. I slowly pulled some crackers toward him from the ground and said. “here”. Damn, I hope this works I thought to myself. Releasing myself onto the ground I felt a little feeling of relief, knowing that its just a kid. Who knows what’s going to happen to me.

Putting my berretta onto the floor, and laying back I slowly thought of my kids, my damn kids and I are separated, where the hell would they go if I was them? I wish I did more with them, but where could they be. Spencer would be holding his bow in the, in the, in the damn tree house in the wood. God damn I thought to myself, I slowly rested my eyes hoping that in the morning I wouldn't be dead meat.

__

The sharp pain in my eye was unbelievable it was damn pain for eternity, I slowly used the ledges to be put onto my feet, tony by my side and the kid stained in blood and a few pistols by his side, my berretta being one of them. God damn this kid must be a bad aim. Looking up the stairs to a dozen body’s laying on the floor, some not even a hand length near me.

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members
  • Locationcuffed to a roof
I think this is really good! I can't wait for your next chapter to see what happened to his family.

xHan

xHan

S-mart Employee

• Members
So far you are my 2nd poster other then dead cave so thanks loved the post

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members
  • Locationcuffed to a roof
I look forward to reading more.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!