Letter Hacks - Issue #102

* * * * * 1 letter hacks funny issue #102 Steven Yeun

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
Letter Hacks in issue #102 is the first issue under the control of Sean Mackiewicz. Highlighted below is an instance of an angry reader after the events of issue #100. Spoilers if you're not caught up.
Spoiler

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members
  • Locationcuffed to a roof
That's freaking awesome!

Edit: best part? 3. The other walkie talkie.

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers
I found that to be quite hilarious when I read it. :lol: Although, I was like :blink: at first. That being said, I'm sure Robert got a few serious letters like that.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Yeah I got a good chuckle out of that.

Edocil

Edocil

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationGreendale
I would have been fakepissed if they killed my character too!

josh is a walker

josh is a walker

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationCambridgeshrie, UK
please PLEASE tell me that is real and not someone pretending to be steven yeun. i like it when actors etc have a giggle with other members of the crew and mess about in public. always good fun to see that they are human and like a giggle like the rest of us

that was brilliant!

Bored? Got nothing better to do? Have a nose through my Autograph Collection:
https://www.facebook...raphadventures/

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
I'm sure they verified it before publishing.
So funny! :P

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
It was getting a little creepy when he said he bought a sniper rifle. But it was funny when I found out it was him.
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4
That. Was. Hilarious. When I first heard about how Steven came from a standup comedy background, I was like, okay, cool. Couldn't really picture it, but okay. Now? I get it.
Jon is fine, dammit.

MonkeyCat

MonkeyCat

Infected

• Members
  • Locationco
rarely do i read letter hacks, but because #100 was so big, i knew there would be some good ones. i was not expecting the first letter though - had me smiling the whole way through & what a punchline.
monkey cat lives

Kat

Kat

Biter

• Members
  • LocationPretty Much A Swamp
Love it! That Steven is such a character! I wouldn't have wanted to see my character offed like that. I have to say I dread seeing poor, cute little Steven all. . .gooey and whatnot.

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members
I'm sure he'll take it like a champ............ ewwww, was that in bad taste......... nope I'm standing by it.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
kinda makes the thoughts on Kirkman killing characters in the comics and leaving the fans to enjoy them on the tv show not to far fetched anymore seems like that is what he is doing. Rick could die and be left for only tv TROLLLLED!

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

Edocil

Edocil

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationGreendale

Love it! That Steven is such a character! I wouldn't have wanted to see my character offed like that. I have to say I dread seeing poor, cute little Steven all. . .gooey and whatnot.

I could easily see them letting glenn live! kirkman says he was one of the hardest to kill and he does like to change things up!

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members

I'm sure he'll take it like a champ............ ewwww, was that in bad taste......... nope I'm standing by it.

Spoiler

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members

Spoiler

OHHHH NNNNOOOOO!!!!!! Where will my aweful sense of Walking Dead humor find a home if not here? Besides I'm sure my favorite TV characters will kick the bucket before him. T-Dog, Beth, Merle, and Daryl........... I could be out of favorite characters in a season finale!

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football

Spoiler

I think he knocked it out of the park

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
You boys are skating on thin ice. :jasonani:

Oddly, I just bought this the other day. :lol:

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
dont stir up the hornets nest like i did when i first joined and made take it like a champ jokes a bit to early for some people......

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

steverogers

steverogers

S-mart Employee

• Members
tht was awesome
“Okay, it's pretty obvious what we're doing here, people. If it's dead - fucking KILL IT”

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members

You boys are skating on thin ice. :jasonani:

Oddly, I just bought this the other day. :lol:

Now that's a little ironic.......... is it strange that I thought I would be funnier if it was a sniper rifle and pair of walkie talkies?

I think the strangest thing about the link is it's spikes for a bat but for some reason says not for childrem 0-3............ it's fine for a 4 year old to have a spiked bat but goodness no not 3?

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members

Now that's a little ironic.......... is it strange that I thought I would be funnier if it was a sniper rifle and pair of walkie talkies?

I think the strangest thing about the link is it's spikes for a bat but for some reason says not for childrem 0-3............ it's fine for a 4 year old to have a spiked bat but goodness no not 3?

Uh, I think it's because they are small parts, doof. I thought you were a father!! :P

I totally need to make a Steven Yeun minifig with a sniper rifle and walkies and send it to him!! Haha!

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members

Uh, I think it's because they are small parts, doof. I thought you were a father!! :P

I totally need to make a Steven Yeun minifig with a sniper rifle and walkies and send it to him!! Haha!

Well I got that part, I meant they're ok with 4 year olds swinging around spiked bats? I think it hurts bad enough when my daughter hits me with her fairy princess/sailor moon wand and she's one. Much less when she's four hitting me with a spiked bat.

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members

Well I got that part, I meant they're ok with 4 year olds swinging around spiked bats? I think it hurts bad enough when my daughter hits me with her fairy princess/sailor moon wand and she's one. Much less when she's four hitting me with a spiked bat.

They are little LEGO pieces - I guess you missed that - it's like an inch long.

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members

They are little LEGO pieces - I guess you missed that - it's like an inch long.

Oh.......well then......... I don't know what more depressing, that I didn't catch that or that they're not real.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!