Diary Of A Runner - Entry 87

- - - - - rundextrun diary of a runner dext rdr street horde

Dext

Dext

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationBaltimore, MD
This is one of the things I love about Dext's Diary; entries like these give you a break of the "new norm" (ya know, the one where zombies are trying to take chunks outta yo a$$?). Entry 87 does just that. Dext seems to zone out a bit, but it actually does give you something to think about.

How do horror movie makers come up with their ideas for main antagonists?? How do they come up with their own one-of-a-kind name for these little bastards?? I mean if you were pitching around a brand new movie idea and it was about a homicidal maniac, that kills at will; would you call him "Fuzzy-lumpkins"? Hell no!! You'd call him Razor-hands or Takenoishoffnobody Man, or some crazy crap. Like Dext, I'm just putting it out there. Wanna see for yourself?? Read it. I mean it. Go now!!

Remember, to drink your milk, have one veggie/fruit a day, and keep Dext Runnin'!!!

www.rundextrun.com
Keep Dext Runnin'! http://www.rundextrun.com

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

This is one of the things I love about Dext's Diary; entries like these give you a break of the "new norm" (ya know, the one where zombies are trying to take chunks outta yo a$$?). Entry 87 does just that. Dext seems to zone out a bit, but it actually does give you something to think about.

How do horror movie makers come up with their ideas for main antagonists?? How do they come up with their own one-of-a-kind name for these little bastards?? I mean if you were pitching around a brand new movie idea and it was about a homicidal maniac, that kills at will; would you call him "Fuzzy-lumpkins"? Hell no!! You'd call him Razor-hands or Takenoishoffnobody Man, or some crazy crap. Like Dext, I'm just putting it out there. Wanna see for yourself?? Read it. I mean it. Go now!!

Remember, to drink your milk, have one veggie/fruit a day, and keep Dext Runnin'!!!

www.rundextrun.com

This is some really well written stuff. Lots of praise, thanks for linkin' me up to some awesome new reading material. I'd been rather of bored since I finished Adrian's Undead Diary and WWZ, hadn't been able to find many good reads on the genre, and this is right up my alley!
Jon is fine, dammit.

Dext

Dext

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationBaltimore, MD
Good look on the support!!! This is the best thing about "Diary"; we have no idea when it's going to end. Dext can keep Running for as long as he can!!
Keep Dexf Running!!!

Dext

Dext

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationBaltimore, MD
And on another note...be sure to hit up Diary on Facebook and Twitter!!
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rundextrun
Facebook Profile: Odessa Dext Baxter
Twitter: @dextandcrew

Also, Dext's official Street Team is on Facebook as well; shoot RDR Street Horde a Friend Request on Facebook and be a part of something awesome. Between the Odessa profile, RDR Street Horde profile, and the Diary Facebook page, we run regular contest where fans can participate and the winners receive badass prizes; picking new characters, character outcomes, and other crazy things that Steve allows YOU, the fan, to choose. Trust me, when Steve says "be a part whole new take on literature"...he means it!! Again, thanks for the support and if you have any questions about upcoming events or questions about the story in general, shoot us an email at diaryofarunner@gmail.com. LET'S KEEP DEXT RUNNING!!!

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!