The Hilltop

- - - - - suspicious something more to the story

vampirebat

vampirebat

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationBrockton, Massachusetts
Is it just me or does something seem off about the Hilltop. I mean a large community like that and there are no fighters among them? I know The Saviors "protect them" in exchange for half, but I just feel like the Hilltop is hiding secrets about their existence. Thoughts......

spencerisnotgoingdie

spencerisnotgoingdie

Infected

• Members
maybe thats were negans group lives its just that the leader of the hilltop is a dumbass and doesnt relise

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
Kal and Eduardo are manning the walls of Hilltop, and I'm sure there are other "guards" that are too scared to venture outside the walls to do anything. Perhaps the Saviors got to Hilltop early on in the outbreak, while they still had plenty of ammunition to threaten the living and exterminate the dead. I figure at this point, anyone strong enough to put up a fight, was offered a spot in their ranks or killed.
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

Gonza_Fes

Gonza_Fes

Lurker

• Members
something seems off...

I bet the "saviors" had "recruit" some of their members from the Hilltop and others communities around and probably is other of the things Jesus and Gregory "forgot" to tells Rick

vampirebat

vampirebat

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationBrockton, Massachusetts
You see, I do not think the Saviors started out as a bad group. I could totally see them being a normal group, who were changed by rising numbers and greed. I think that maybe the Saviors and Negan started out as a group like Ricks, and were changed by the environment. They started to realise their best asset was their strength and eventually they became a group that was out for themselves and terrorized any other survivors

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
There's definitely more to hilltop that is hidden from Rick and co. At the moment I'm more interested in what kirkman is trying to do with kal and Eduardo . Both times they've gone to hilltop there's a weird interlude with the two of them before our group enters.
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football
Did anyone of Rick's group even stay at the Hilltop overnight before the Incident? How do we not know the Saviors live there at night. Probably wrong but it was a thought.

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.

Did anyone of Rick's group even stay at the Hilltop overnight before the Incident? How do we not know the Saviors live there at night. Probably wrong but it was a thought.

I think they stayed there on the first trip no ?

It does make you wonder where all these saviors we've been seeing (hearing in alexandrias case) are living.
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!