Spencer Can Not Die

- - - - - spencer die

spencerisnotgoingdie

spencerisnotgoingdie

Infected

• Members
he cant die because if he did there would be no more stalkers on the comic i made this picture spencer. is like this --->  spencer the rapist.jpg   38.71kb   67

gypsyrose

gypsyrose

Biter

• Members
  • LocationHolly's room
Welcome Spencerisnotgoingtodie. If Spencer dies what will happen to you? lol Nice picture but you may want to watch the rape jokes on here

Chic

Chic

Roamer

• Members
That's hands-down the most beautiful picture I've ever seen in my life

spencerisnotgoingdie

spencerisnotgoingdie

Infected

• Members
yes yes it is

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.

Welcome Spencerisnotgoingtodie. If Spencer dies what will happen to you? lol Nice picture but you may want to watch the rape jokes on here

“Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413
Spencer needs to die. Hes so worthless and annoying

spencerisnotgoingdie

spencerisnotgoingdie

Infected

• Members
thats why he needs to stay

PrisonerForLife

PrisonerForLife

Infected

• Members
  • LocationChicago
he's completely useless. All he is being used for is to be the loser of the group. It has to be someone.

spencerisnotgoingdie

spencerisnotgoingdie

Infected

• Members
any thoughts on how hes gonna die?
i think he should be tasteing lucille s00n as posible the crazy stalker bitch just isnt working for him

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
We all hate/love/love-to-hate Spencer here, but we have been respectfully requested by the mods to refrain from the rape jokes. Instead of calling Spencer a rapist, just call him a creep. Technically, he hasn't raped anybody...
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413
Yet.. O.o

Chryz707

Chryz707

Lurker

• Members
Wouldnt it be crazy if Spencer is like a Typhoid mary and couldnt be infected when bitten... of all the assholes that gets to live!

PrisonerForLife

PrisonerForLife

Infected

• Members
  • LocationChicago
Spencer is the definition of a creep.... And I really hope that he dies by someone telling him that it's safer outside the gates during a walker attack. So he'll walk out as a herd is coming through....

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football
If only....

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

josh is a walker

josh is a walker

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationCambridgeshrie, UK
i reckon for some reason spencer will end up being shot by andrea. not sure why, but i reckon thats how he'll snuff it. maybe he gets bit and he wants her to put him out of his misery.

Bored? Got nothing better to do? Have a nose through my Autograph Collection:
https://www.facebook...raphadventures/

DukeSilver

DukeSilver

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationWinterfell

i reckon for some reason spencer will end up being shot by andrea. not sure why, but i reckon thats how he'll snuff it. maybe he gets bit and he wants her to put him out of his misery.

Or she'll see an opportunity & just take care of it. Like

Spoiler

:)

3VHWYjA.gif

jack walsh

jack walsh

Infected

• Members
I just suppose hell taste lucille soon down the line, be interesting to see the groups reaction to the death of such a worthless character, i can see them throwing a party.

WelcometoNowhere

WelcometoNowhere

S-mart Employee

• Members
I feel like I've missed something. I really don't find Spencer to be as weird/creepy/threatening/annoying as people on this board make him out to be. So what, he liked Andrea and got shut down. He's just a lonely 20-something guy; could be anyone. I barely noticed him when reading the comics. Seriously though, did I miss something??
Just sitting pretty on the edge of the world....

gypsyrose

gypsyrose

Biter

• Members
  • LocationHolly's room
No you didn't miss anything, we just love to make fun of him for some reason. When we get mad at kirkman we take it out on spencer.

spencerisnotgoingdie

spencerisnotgoingdie

Infected

• Members
well i just found out that the vollume 18 name is spencer is immune so lol

WelcometoNowhere

WelcometoNowhere

S-mart Employee

• Members

No you didn't miss anything, we just love to make fun of him for some reason. When we get mad at kirkman we take it out on spencer.

Ah, thanks for that Gypsy!
Just sitting pretty on the edge of the world....

DukeSilver

DukeSilver

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationWinterfell

I feel like I've missed something. I really don't find Spencer to be as weird/creepy/threatening/annoying as people on this board make him out to be. So what, he liked Andrea and got shut down. He's just a lonely 20-something guy; could be anyone. I barely noticed him when reading the comics. Seriously though, did I miss something??

He made her stroganoff. Stroganoff. How can you not see it?

3VHWYjA.gif

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football
LOL My wife has decided to read the books now and she is finally in Alexandria and gets the Stroganoff thing.

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

well i just found out that the vollume 18 name is spencer is immune so lol

Spencer: Repopulating the Earth with creeper Babies since 2012

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
I feel like Spencer's death has to be really friggan brutal to make his character worth while.
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!