Issue 102 Release Date?

- - - - - 12th? or 19th?

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
TROLLLLLED!

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football
and not even a kiss.

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

ZombieMojo

ZombieMojo

S-mart Employee

• Members
I hear tale that it's cuz they wanna release it in conjunction with the next collected volume. Makes sense, I reckon.
"You can breathe... you can blink... you can cry.. you're ALL going to be doing a lot of that."

Leela

Leela

Biter

• Members
  • LocationRick Grimes

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413

I hear tale that it's cuz they wanna release it in conjunction with the next collected volume. Makes sense, I reckon.

so is volume 17 will come out the same day as the ending of the arc?! thats never happened before?

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
I thought you've been reading the comics since 04 Duffy ?
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

I Heart Penny

I Heart Penny

Infected

• Members
  • LocationOntario, Canada

so is volume 17 will come out the same day as the ending of the arc?! thats never happened before?

I think he meant the next compendium, the volume 17 tp doesn't come out till like November-December

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413
Yea volume 17 comes out like Dec 12th or something. And get off my Dick yelnots. Everything ive postedbyou have some condescending remark

farswell7

farswell7

Biter

• Members
  • LocationThe Land of Lincoln
Anyone find a preview yet?!

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413
Na I havent seen one.

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.

Yea volume 17 comes out like Dec 12th or something. And get off my Dick yelnots. Everything ive postedbyou have some condescending remark

Maybe I have been a little rude, but by the posts you've made you just seem like you fabricate things when there's no need to. Honesty is the best policy, but at the same time assumptions make an ass out of u and me . Sorry if I'm coming off as a douche, I just find some of your posts silly.
Namaste
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413
Just having fun man. But its cool I respect that alot. Im just new to the whole forum thing ya know

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!