Issue 102 Release Date?

- - - - - 12th? or 19th?

Edocil

Edocil

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationGreendale
can someone please clarify whether the release date is the 19th or the 12th? I have checked multiple websites, and some say the 19th and others say the 12th. personally I really want it to be on the 12th. but I don't want to drive all the way to the store only to face the dissapointment that I have to wait another week. Please help!

thanks!

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
I can't officially clarify anything , but I'm 95% sure 102 comes out on September 19th
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

Azul

Azul

Infected

• Members
Either way it's not soon enough.
Sometimes I'm angry that I feel so angry......

EXE.DMG

EXE.DMG

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationFlorida
I was under the impression it was the 12th, why not call your local comic shop?

http://www.ReadTheWalkingDead.com

For Collectors, By Collectors.

Kat

Kat

Biter

• Members
  • LocationPretty Much A Swamp
It is listed as the 12th online.

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
http://www.imagecomi...alking-Dead-102

http://walkingdead.w.../wiki/Issue_102

Maybe it was the 12th but now it's the 19th. Either way It comes out then. My comic store doesn't have it listed as the 12th either.
I am now 100% sure lol

“Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
If it's the 19th that could explain why there hasn't been a preview yet... unless something big happens in the first 5 pages. Trolled again!

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
Has it been pushed back? Oh, the agony!
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationItaly
I read the 19th
"The day you can kill me is the day that don't exist"

farswell7

farswell7

Biter

• Members
  • LocationThe Land of Lincoln
Well that just put a damper on my week... I was thinking it was coming out on Wednesday.

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football
Bastards.

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

Edocil

Edocil

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationGreendale
the agony... thanks!

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
I just started a new job a couple weeks ago i HATE it and this was the only thing getting me through this week AHHHHHHH !!!! shit i guess another week is ok to wait MEEEEEEEEEHHHH no its not!!

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

Kat

Kat

Biter

• Members
  • LocationPretty Much A Swamp
Well, hell.

Kneelbeforegod

Kneelbeforegod

Roamer

• Members
fuck. I thought it was released today.I was wondering why no preview and why nobody had posted a synopsis. fuck. I was really looking forward to it. off topic, what kinda join are you doing t hat you hate?

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
The Walking Dead wiki has it listed as September 12 now. The Skybound site has it as the 12th as well. Is it out today?! Does anyone have it yet?
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"

Edocil

Edocil

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationGreendale
I just called the store in my town, and they don't have it, granted they aren't a legit comic book store... they really screwed the pooch on this one

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
This is like the 5th time I'm posting this.

It comes out on the 19th!!!!! Skybound is slack-city , they had 98 has their most recent issue up until a week ago. They rarely update their site, usually just posting pictures of foreign walking dead covers lol

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators

This is like the 5th time I'm posting this.

It comes out on the 19th!!!!! Skybound is slack-city , they had 98 has their most recent issue up until a week ago. They rarely update their site, usually just posting pictures of foreign walking dead covers lol

The point is, aside fromthe Skybound site listing it as the 12th, the Wikia switched it to the 12th from the 19th. Various other sites have it listed as the 12th. It's more or less a question of why they listed the date as a week earlier than they planned on releasing it?

Edocil

Edocil

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationGreendale
no kidding! I had a boner for today's issue! and now they had to go ruin it by making me wait until the 19th

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
Alright, the Wikia changed it to the 19th again. WTF?!

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
It's Kirkman guys, he's trolling us.

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.

The point is, aside fromthe Skybound site listing it as the 12th, the Wikia switched it to the 12th from the 19th. Various other sites have it listed as the 12th. It's more or less a question of why they listed the date as a week earlier than they planned on releasing it?

Wikia? Never trust a wiki anything seeing as how they are run by everyday people and usually get tampered with. I'm pretty sure image always had it as the 19th(I could be wrong). It could be that skybound just messed up from the beginning, as I said previously they slack haaaaard.

GregorTheGame

GregorTheGame

Infected

• Members
Went to my local shop.. It's definitely the 19th.

gypsyrose

gypsyrose

Biter

• Members
  • LocationHolly's room
I feel so trolled

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!