Who Do You Think Is The Better Fighter?

- - - - - Shane Rick Darly Merle

Who do you think is the better fighter? (25 )

Who do you think is the better fighter?

1. Shane (3 [12.00%] - )

12.00%

2. Rick (7 [28.00%] - )

28.00%

3. Daryl (4 [16.00%] - )

16.00%

4. Merle (11 [44.00%] - )

44.00%

JoshKilpatrickL

JoshKilpatrickL

Infected

• Members
  • LocationHickory, North Carolina
Shane, Rick, Daryl or Merle?
We are the outnumbered.

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada
I have to go for Rick over Daryl. Rick is a trained officer and most likely has training in some martial arts or subduing an opponent. I think Daryl is a great street fighter, but the edge goes to Rick.

ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationItaly
Merle. This guy kicked T-Dog's ass with no problem, and he easily stopped Rick and Morales when they tried to stop him
"The day you can kill me is the day that don't exist"

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members
  • Locationcuffed to a roof
Merle is military trained.

DoctorManhattan89

DoctorManhattan89

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationPittsburgh
Merle. He beat the hell out of three people at a time and the only reason he was stopped is because he was fighting three people at a time and someone got the jump on him. I also feel like he's one of those people that could take one hell of a beating before he would give up.
"We're all puppets Laurie, I'm just a puppet who can see the strings."

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
  • LocationHanging out with Morgan
I picked Merle, but I think Shane might give him a run for his money.

tumblr_mdsrpoSv1L1rczlwwo2_250.gif "I never stopped having my shit together." ~Michonne

Check out my blog

ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationItaly

I picked Merle, but I think Shane might give him a run for his money.

Possibly, but I think Merle would win

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada
You all may be right about Shane but he has alot of experience which I bet those on the rooftop diddnt. Hes a dirrty fighter (which I suppose doesnt matter. who knows if he was on speed or anything to increase his volitile fighting. I still think someone with training and experience could get the edge on him like Rick.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
I think Merle would lack endurance in a fight. He seemed tired and breathless after beating up T-Dog. He would need a quick knockout against Shane who looks like he can take a punch.

Continuing with Shane, he has a well built figure (no homo) and seems to pack a punch, but Rick matched him during the brawl although Shane resorted to some dirty tricks. These two would most likely fight to the death but I'm not sure who would win.

Daryl.. not really seen him fight, he seems to be easily restrained and doesn't put up much of a fight nor overpower his opponents (Shane/Rick).

Kinda hard to decide, but if one were to emerge victorious, then I would go with John Candy.

WalkerBaitress

WalkerBaitress

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationTampa-area, FL
No Andrea? Surviving ALL FREAKING NIGHT in the woods fighting zeds hand-to-hand and she doesn't get a place in the poll? :srug:
"Stick them with the pointy end." Arya Stark, Game of Thrones

daenerys

daenerys

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationNew Zealand
Hmm, it was a tough choice between Shane, Daryl and Merle for me. In the end I went for Merle. He's bigger than both Shane and Daryl and he'd fight dirty. I also suspect that if he was in a rage then he wouldn't feel any pain you inflicted on him and would just keep attacking.

Kat

Kat

Biter

• Members
  • LocationPretty Much A Swamp
I picked Daryl, due to his ability to think (sort of) before acting (which I think would sink both Shane and Merle). Rick, not so much.

wyrd

wyrd

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationSevilla
Shane is the best: strong and trained. I think that Rick managed to match him in 18 Miles Out only because Shane at that time didn't want to really hurt him.
Make love not war!

jack walsh

jack walsh

Infected

• Members
I think shane is the better fighter, if those four were in a fight i think it would be a toss up between him and merle but shane would get the better of him in the end.

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members

No Andrea? Surviving ALL FREAKING NIGHT in the woods fighting zeds hand-to-hand and she doesn't get a place in the poll? :srug:

Andrea survied all night with the guns not hand to hand. She took down one offically hand to hand. She used a pistol whip and a knife for the others. Plus this is a human fist fight. It would be a lot tougher to win against a big guy that knows how to do more then bite you. Andrea may have a reason to throw her hat in the ring for a gun fight. However no offence ladies in a bare knuckle brawl she's a bit out matched...........to make the ladies feel better I would be out matched too.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Andrea survied all night with the guns not hand to hand. She took down one offically hand to hand. She used a pistol whip and a knife for the others. Plus this is a human fist fight. It would be a lot tougher to win against a big guy that knows how to do more then bite you. Andrea may have a reason to throw her hat in the ring for a gun fight. However no offence ladies in a bare knuckle brawl she's a bit out matched...........to make the ladies feel better I would be out matched too.

Don't forget the Walker meet tree move. Also, give the girl props for sheer determination.

As far as the four mentioned, each has their own strengths.

Rick has smarts (he outsmarted Shane) and cop instincts (Dave and Tony)
Shane will fight dirty (bigass wrench)
Merle has rage and brute force
Daryl has street smarts and those guns!

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members

Don't forget the Walker meet tree move. Also, give the girl props for sheer determination.

Well I did say she had one offical no weapon hand to hand kill didn't I?

You have to admit in a hand to hand fight she's out matched here. If we putting her in a hand to hand match up it'd be. Andrea, Glen, T-Dog and Maggie.

...........not to be a jerk but if we're putting people in here just for hitting someone. We'll then (insert an in poor taste Ed joke here)

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Well I did say she had one offical no weapon hand to hand kill didn't I?

You have to admit in a hand to hand fight she's out matched here. If we putting her in a hand to hand match up it'd be. Andrea, Glen, T-Dog and Maggie.

...........not to be a jerk but if we're putting people in here just for hitting someone. We'll then (insert an in poor taste Ed joke here)

No reason to get upset. I was just saying that she is a badass, in her own right.

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members
Upset? No sorry if it came off that way. I wasn't upset, was actually trying to joke around. Aweful sense of humor I guess. I said if it was a gun fight she'd be a first round draft pick but a fist fight not so much.

I think she could take all the women and Hershel..............maybe Glen and shed might give T-Dog a run for his money but he's pretty big though.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Upset? No sorry if it came off that way. I wasn't upset, was actually trying to joke around. Aweful sense of humor I guess. I said if it was a gun fight she'd be a first round draft pick but a fist fight not so much.

I think she could take all the women and Hershel..............maybe Glen and shed might give T-Dog a run for his money but he's pretty big though.

Sorry, sometimes it's hard to "read" someone on the internet. It's all good. :zombiethumbsup:

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members
Completely understandable........ I have a crappy sense of humor anyways.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
Nah, I think I recognize a fellow smart ass when I see one. :) And the main thing is that you do have a sense of humor.

ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationItaly

Andrea would whoop Lori's ass, especially

Jon W

Jon W

Lurker

• Members

Andrea would whoop Lori's ass, especially

Which I would pay to see....

DoctorManhattan89

DoctorManhattan89

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationPittsburgh

Shane is the best: strong and trained. I think that Rick managed to match him in 18 Miles Out only because Shane at that time didn't want to really hurt him.

Shane didn't want to hurt him!? He tried to kill him!
"We're all puppets Laurie, I'm just a puppet who can see the strings."

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!