Hobbies, Talents & Collections You Might Have.

- - - - - Hobbies Talents Collections

Juggy

Juggy

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationSydney, Australia
So bascially as the title states do you have any hobbies, talents or collections? Please tell me..

So mine are:
Talent- I am a good dancer and very flexible. You would be surprised at some of the dancers I know who can't do the splits. So I chuck that in my "talent" basket
Hobbies: I'm a WW2 enthusiast. I'm not all that knowledgeable on it yet but I'm learning. I have many books on WW2 and the Third Reich.
Collections: I'm starting to unintentionally collect Harry Potter paraphernalia so I decided that to be my "thing". I'd love to get a replica of the philoshers stone that would be cool.

I've seen a few people who do nice artwork around the forum. If you can include pictures of your talents, hobbies or collections that would be cool, I love finding these things out about people. :D

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
I don't know if it is a hobby or a talent but I love interior design. If I went back to school for anything, it would be design.

I love painting and creating things and usually have a project going at any given time.

DukeSilver

DukeSilver

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationWinterfell
I love WWII history, as well. In particular, I love reading about the different resistance groups (French, Jewish, Dutch, etc).

I love to read; I will give anything Dystopian at least a once-over. I like writing fiction, too, but I don't know if I'm good enough to consider it a talent.

I study Psychology and Criminal Justice (one more year til I have a degree!) and I love learning about different group behaviors and their supposed causes.

3VHWYjA.gif

justvic77

justvic77

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationNashville, TN
Well here goes on me...
Talent...

This is my Tuba. I've only had this particular one about a year cause I'm poor, and I would have to choose the most expensive instrument out there. lol I've been playing though since I was 11, and was principal tubist at my university for 3 years, and even did a brief stint in a municipal orchestra. I don't get the opportunities to play that I'd like to with life interrupting, but I play when I get the chance.

Hobby... I really enjoy photography (Yet another expensive thing), and I'm working at getting better at it. I bought a Canon Digital Rebel a few years back, and I'm still trying to get decent at using the thing. Thank God for digital though. I'd hate to see how much film I would've ruined trying to get a decent shot.

Collections... I don't really collect much anymore these days, but what I used to that I would love to get back into is Model Ships, particularly Star Trek (yes, Nerd here :) ) . Up until I got married, I had a pretty decent sized collection.
The first step is the one you believe in, the second one might be profound.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
I too have an interest in history especially WWII, I've always wondered what a Nazi ruled world would have looked like, even though most of us wouldn't have been born. And for some reason I love reading about mass murderers (Anders Breivik, Eric Harris & Dyland Klebold,Michael Ryan, James Holmes). I also like reading about conspiracy theories, whether they're retarded or not, sometimes they can be intriguing, other times they're laughable (Majority of Ancient aliens)

Other hobbies..PC's, Football, going to music concerts.

I lack of any talent, though I would say I'm decent at sports, Football and Tennis in particular. But I've never been serious or confident enough to take it further and compete.

As for collections, I have not collected anything since I was a kid.

TheLibrarian

TheLibrarian

Lurker

• Members
I have a hobby of learning about different cultures, specifically Japanese/asian culture. And language. Nihongo/Japanese specifically.

I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

Melquiades Estrada

Melquiades Estrada

Roamer

• Members
Well i play the guitar and picked up the habit/hobbie of "vaping" :)

limaro

limaro

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio, US
No real talent, but I am signed up to take a guitar class next month.

And I collect cookbooks.

I might start collecting Clint Eastwood style serape/ponchos. After that Daryl Entertainment Weekly cover I think the Spaghetti Western influence will be all over the runways next Fall. I'm going to corner the market now. :)

“That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.”
― Stephen King, The Stand

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!