Who Would Support A Second Walking Dead Monthly?

- - - - - Spinoff? Other part of world?

Zombilicious

Zombilicious

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNew Zombieland, USA
I know I would.

I would really enjoy it if it started at the beginning of the ZA but we get to see the ZA happen in another part of the world perhaps with a different path for survivors than what we have seen along the American Eastern Seaboard.

Coyote

Coyote

Infected

• Members

I know I would.

I would really enjoy it if it started at the beginning of the ZA but we get to see the ZA happen in another part of the world perhaps with a different path for survivors than what we have seen along the American Eastern Seaboard.

I would support it but if Kirkman and Adlard had to come up with zombie plotlines and art for a new comic as well, the quality and release timing of the current comic coud suffer

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
Really cool idea.
Maybe it's because I'm canadian, but I'd like to see what Canadian survivors would do. Would he make them go north to escape the huge threat or go south so that winter isnt as harsh.
Or great Britain or anywhere in Europe
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

Kneelbeforegod

Kneelbeforegod

Roamer

• Members
I would, but I would support a two issues a mkntb of the normal series.

gypsyrose

gypsyrose

Biter

• Members
  • LocationHolly's room
I've heard of this. But could someone explain what TWD monthly is?

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
Yeah it'd be sweet having walking dead mini series of 4 or 6 issues. Having them be like like Abraham pre-ricks group,or davidson/douglas.

Gypsyrose the walking dead monthly are just the monthly issues that come out

“Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football
The
Walking
Dead monthly published comic.

So basically it could be like the video game another group in the same Universe.

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers

Yeah it'd be sweet having walking dead mini series of 4 or 6 issues. Having them be like like Abraham pre-ricks group,or davidson/douglas.

Gypsyrose the walking dead monthly are just the monthly issues that come out

I do actually like this idea. Sort of like what they did with the Michonne backstory, but longer and er, not published in Playboy. :P

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
I would like to see a jet pilot from like Cuba or South America trying to escape the ZA in their Country (Thinking the US might have a lid on this thing) run out of fuel and have to eject over somewhere in the US...

gypsyrose

gypsyrose

Biter

• Members
  • LocationHolly's room
So basically different stories based in TWD universe? Kind of like the end of issue 75 with the aliens. There is so much that could be done.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
i already buy 2 copys every month not really interested in spending more on the walking dead but if its good enough i would consider it.

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

Ross Periot

Ross Periot

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationAlabama
I would support 10 a month if they were good.

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada

I do actually like this idea. Sort of like what they did with the Michonne backstory, but longer and er, not published in Playboy. :P

I read that part its more kinda Hustler IMO

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
Would I read a second Walking Dead comic?

"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

EXE.DMG

EXE.DMG

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationFlorida
No, thanks. Just keep one quality comic in the series and don't veer off with multiple plot lines within the same universe. I pay enough for the seemingly endless amount of variant covers, don't need anything else tempting me.

http://www.ReadTheWalkingDead.com

For Collectors, By Collectors.

Dough

Dough

Lurker

• Members

I've heard of this. But could someone explain what TWD monthly is?

The walking dead monthly was a series of reprints that went from issue 1 to about 50.

It was done so that people who were new to the comic at that time could catch up.

IMO, it would be a great idea, considering the exponential growth in recent readership.
CARL, STAY IN THE FUCKING HOUSE!!

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
I thought it referred to the monthly comic.

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
Yeah dough you're talking about walking dead weekly.

Dough

Dough

Lurker

• Members
oh shit my bad haha
CARL, STAY IN THE FUCKING HOUSE!!

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!