Will T-Dog Survive Season 3?

predictions

T-Dog's Fate (74 )

Will T-Dog survive season 3?

1. T-Dog doesn't make it to season 4 (42 [55.26%] - )

55.26%

2. T-Dog LIVES (28 [36.84%] - )

36.84%

3. Wait, what's a T-Dog? (6 [7.89%] - )

7.89%

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members
  • Locationcuffed to a roof
T-Dog is using the perfect idea here.

"What's that you all want to go on a suicide mission? Yeah you're right i'd better stay here and watch over all the hot ladies we've been collecting."

"Oh no so and so has gone missing? Well i'd love to go but you know somebody has to burn these dead bodies that are no threat to anyone."

"Hey guys the prisoner has escaped and while i'd love to help find him I've got to finish getting my things just the way I want them in my area of the house. Just know I'm with you in spirit and hope all goes well."

T-Dog went on the mission to get supplies in Atlanta and it went to hell fast. Zombies were every where. Then he went on the mission to rescue Merle and almost ended up in a massive gun fight with G's group. There was zero chance of winning that. He learned his lesson and is playing it low key. The name of the game is survival people and Theodore Douglas has done it better than quite a few people already.

WelcometoNowhere

WelcometoNowhere

S-mart Employee

• Members

Welcome, WelcometoNowhere. Glad you decided to speak up.

Thanks! Good to find somewhere to actually discuss TWD. The show's IMDB board is a disgrace! So off-topic and offensive.
Just sitting pretty on the edge of the world....

Trillian

Trillian

Biter

• Members

Thanks! Good to find somewhere to actually discuss TWD. The show's IMDB board is a disgrace! So off-topic and offensive.

You obviously haven't noticed how many of our threads get hijacked yet.

We should probably have Gracie Lou create a "my thread has been hijacked" emoticon.

But I don't think we're too offensive.

Beware, I am emoticon-impaired.

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members
  • Locationcuffed to a roof

........guilty.....but it's not on purpose. I just have random thoughts that demand typed out. Like Dale's hat, credit card processing or Star Trek. These things must be known!

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers

We should probably have Gracie Lou create a "my thread has been hijacked" emoticon.

But I don't think we're too offensive.

Oh, there are some similar ones out there that exist.

If I only had a dollar for every time I needed that... ;)

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
  • LocationHanging out with Morgan

Oh, there are some similar ones out there that exist.

If I only had a dollar for every time I needed that... ;)

Cute emoticon, so much so that I almost liked your post Gracie. However, as one of the culprits, I felt that would have been too hypocritical. So, truer to form, I am posting an off-topic post to let you know. :o

tumblr_mdsrpoSv1L1rczlwwo2_250.gif "I never stopped having my shit together." ~Michonne

Check out my blog

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers
I am a culprit, as well. :blush:

Things tend to stay more on-topic during the season, and more relaxed during the hiatus... If things get too bad, and we have a page of talk about monkey penises*, I will generally move the hijack to the hijack thread. :D

*yes, it's really happened =p

Trillian

Trillian

Biter

• Members

........guilty.....but it's not on purpose. I just have random thoughts that demand typed out. Like Dale's hat, credit card processing or Star Trek. These things must be known!

Well.... obviously.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

I am a culprit, as well. :blush:

Things tend to stay more on-topic during the season, and more relaxed during the hiatus... If things get too bad, and we have a page of talk about monkey penises*, I will generally move the hijack to the hijack thread. :D

*yes, it's really happened =p

I remember it well. Not the penis but the thread. :lol: It was funny!

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • LocationThe Isle of Misfit Toys

I remember it well. Not the penis but the thread. :lol: It was funny!

I seem to remember the "monkey winkle" thread happened when Babs and I were insulting each other. It was a fine example of the heights our depths could soar to. :zombiethumbsup:

"Kiss your Mother goodnight, and remember that God saves."

kxwjZFU.png

Trillian

Trillian

Biter

• Members

I seem to remember the "monkey winkle" thread happened when Babs and I were insulting each other. It was a fine example of the heights our depths could soar to. :zombiethumbsup:

Oh, I do remember that thread!

WelcometoNowhere

WelcometoNowhere

S-mart Employee

• Members
Lol, I don't mind off-topic convo, just not when it's derogatory, racist, etc. Any fan board will get hijacked during hiatus. Can't wait for some healthy debate once the season kicks off!
Just sitting pretty on the edge of the world....

Zombie_killer

Zombie_killer

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationHampshire, UK

well thats pretty obvious my friend

Well sorry, I must remember to not give my opinion on what Doyou think threads lest it be deemed obvious. Only those with opinions that are obscure may contribute

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

I miss Babs! I even posted some JB's abs to no avail.

ScottoftheDead

ScottoftheDead

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationDes Moines Iowa
T-Dog is awesome for the few lines they have given him anyways. Favorite was when Jimmy was shooting the gun on its side in season two. "hey c'mon don't gimmie that gangster s!#@" (2nd only to "We thought you was gettin eaten by dogs man!" in season one) They better not get rid of him, hes the main antagonist for Merle as well.....(besides Rick)

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!