Will T-Dog Survive Season 3?

predictions

T-Dog's Fate (74 )

Will T-Dog survive season 3?

1. T-Dog doesn't make it to season 4 (42 [55.26%] - )

55.26%

2. T-Dog LIVES (28 [36.84%] - )

36.84%

3. Wait, what's a T-Dog? (6 [7.89%] - )

7.89%

EXE.DMG

EXE.DMG

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationFlorida
T-Dog gets maybe two or three lines per episode. It'd be easy to get him out of the picture some where before the middle of the season. Definitely thinking Lori will get wiped out for the season finale, but who knows,
Spoiler
Maybe Lori will get similar treatment.

http://www.ReadTheWalkingDead.com

For Collectors, By Collectors.

Matt

Matt

Biter

• Members
  • LocationUnder your bed.....
He'll be a rotting carcass by the end of the Prison arc (whenever that is).

babywalker

babywalker

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationAsshai by the Shadow
I think he may make season 4. I hope so. We need to know him before he dies. I'm not attached to him, but I would be sorry to see him go.

I would like to say that perhaps Merle will be responsible for his demise, however that may be too easy.
"All I smell is the shit of two hundred horses. And this stew. Which has a similar smell now that I come to sniff it." Dolorous Edd- A Clash of Kings

scarylala

scarylala

Roamer

• Members
  • Locationin the back of a van somewhere....
i think he'll make it ok. theyve not really used his character so i get the feeling he's gonna actually get a part this seaon.
you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Ross Periot

Ross Periot

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationAlabama
Maybe T-Dog will get the Lori treatment. AKA getting Lori pregnant then being killed by Rick

Erasure

Erasure

Lurker

• Members
I've just been watching the 1975 "Survivors" TV show. In one episode a character "Paul" suddenly finds love and becomes central to the plot. End of episode - dead from bubonic plague.

As suggested above, the same sort of thing could easily happen to T-Dog.

DoctorManhattan89

DoctorManhattan89

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationPittsburgh
My guess, no. He's going to be executed by the Governor. Either the Governor himself or the Governor will have Merle do it in an attempt to piss off Rick and get him to come out and fight.
"We're all puppets Laurie, I'm just a puppet who can see the strings."

Gonza_Fes

Gonza_Fes

Lurker

• Members
I really doubt T-Dog will make it to season 4... he has a karma with Merle and Merle probably will try to kill Rick and T-Dog

to me T-Dog will die by the hands of Merle or the Governor

I'm sure Merle and the governor wont make it to season 4
Merle will be killed by Rick or Andrea after he confes he brought the zombies to the camp back in season 1

about the racial diversity in the show... i bet they will bring Tyresse or Morgan durign this season

reb

reb

Infected

• Members
I think Tdog will be there to clear out the prison and earn a place and a story line, then things will start to boil up with merle, daryl and tdog and daryl will have to be a voice of reason for his brother not to kill just to kill and daryl will end up seriously injuring merle, then daryl and tdog will become this badass duo.
...then lori dies.

steven8888

steven8888

Infected

• Members
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

I'm sure Merle and the governor wont make it to season 4

They've already said Woodbury will be in season four so the governor wont die this season because there's no Woodbury without the governor.
He will most likely die next season, however Merle might die this season after he kills T-dog

Ross Periot

Ross Periot

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationAlabama
idk why is woodbury lasting till season 4 it doesnt make sense to me why they would drag out that saga soo long

daenerys

daenerys

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationNew Zealand
I can't see him surviving long past Merle's return. My prediction is Daryl will step up to protect T-Dog (and thus choose the group over his brother) and then T-Dog will die later in the season at the hands of a walker.

Gonza_Fes

Gonza_Fes

Lurker

• Members

They've already said Woodbury will be in season four so the governor wont die this season because there's no Woodbury without the governor.
He will most likely die next season, however Merle might die this season after he kills T-dog

I didnt know it was already publish that woodbury will be also part of season4.. then you are right.. prob Merle will bite the dust in the final chapter but i guess AMC will based on the viewers response by the end of the first half of season 3...

Marcuslloydak

Marcuslloydak

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationEngland
I predict he'll become as prominent as he was in episodes like "Guts", "Vatos" and ""What Lies Ahead". He was such a central character back then, and besides, Glen has promised "Big things for him" in season 3. Although, I'll be surprised if he makes it to Season 4 - like Carol. Would be nice to see, though.

Ross Periot

Ross Periot

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationAlabama
im rooting for t-dog to be honest besides merle hes probably my favorite ATM

Zombie_killer

Zombie_killer

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationHampshire, UK
I think one of two things will happen. He will be written out or will be used more as a character. I don't think he will carry on as he has been so far.

Ross Periot

Ross Periot

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationAlabama

I think one of two things will happen. He will be written out or will be used more as a character. I don't think he will carry on as he has been so far.

well thats pretty obvious my friend

WelcometoNowhere

WelcometoNowhere

S-mart Employee

• Members
New lurker, here.

I personally think T-Dog is a waste of space. I was on board with everyone else who protested his absence in S2. Was obvious his was one of the few characters who wasn't given a great deal to work with (little backstory provided, a handful of pointless lines, no personal relationship with other survivors). Then Mazzara promises he'll be given his time to shine in S3. I was up for that, until I read the comic books - so many strong, awesome and interesting characters to write in! And with all the hype and promotion for Michonne & the Governor, it seems almost insulting now that insignificant T-Dog is still hanging around. Iron E Singleton seems like a cool guy, but in comparison to the principal cast he just isn't a strong actor. He barely holds his own in dialogue, let alone his own story arc/s, romantic pairing/s, etc. You can't blame him for the fact that his character is an African-American cliché but to me he just doesn't command an onscreen presence.
I wouldn't mind at all if Dog dies this season.
Just sitting pretty on the edge of the world....

Ross Periot

Ross Periot

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationAlabama
T-dog is wayy more interesting than michone, and possibly the governor... i mean if they add in a LOT of cool twists different from the comics for the governor then i see him being more interesting but if hes just a replica of his comic book self then t-dog is wayy more interesting. michon isnt interesting at all, i'd much rather see her die than t-dog

WelcometoNowhere

WelcometoNowhere

S-mart Employee

• Members

T-dog is wayy more interesting than michone, and possibly the governor... i mean if they add in a LOT of cool twists different from the comics for the governor then i see him being more interesting but if hes just a replica of his comic book self then t-dog is wayy more interesting. michon isnt interesting at all, i'd much rather see her die than t-dog

T-Dog is interesting in what way? And I'm not being a smart ass btw, I am honestly asking lol.

It's already been confirmed that The Governor will be both hold similarities to the comic book Governor, and have his own original characteristics, personality and probably his back story too, I imagine. He'll be fun and interesting to watch, as I'm predicting his initial motives will be disguised, in opposed to his textbook villain counterpart in the comic.

Michonne is highly developed in the comic books! Don't wish to spoil, but she is written properly, I highly doubt anyone will be accusing her of being boring.

Ross Periot

Ross Periot

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationAlabama
I mean michone is super boring. who cares if she kils zombies with a sword. besides that theyres nohing interesting about her... and the sword thing is just stupid in my book... and totally unrealistic

T-Dog is interesting, i want to learn more about him why hes there. also his opinions have been interesting too. hes more of a moderae version of shane. mostly agrees with shanes decisions but isnt really vocal about it. hes the average person for sure. hes super interesting dont you wanna know more about him? how hes gona feel about rick killing shane and rick saying its all him in charge or nothing. i feel he is the only group member with potential

the governor is meh... in the comics he was AMAZING but if they just re-did the comics that would be dumb.... also idk i dont really like the actor they chose for the governor he really doesnt have the look. im one of the people who wants the show to be as different from the comics as possible, as it provides for more interesting and diverse and better storytelling. but in this case the governor should look somewhat how he looks in the comics. i mean thats a big part about him... at least from my point of view

WelcometoNowhere

WelcometoNowhere

S-mart Employee

• Members
Well I do think you'll get your wish with the Governor being different from the comics. He's kind of meant to be a wolf in sheep's clothing in the show; very deceptive, charming and cunning. The comic book Guv was just plain evil and menacing looking. He wouldn't fool anyone into thinking he was a decent human with new society's best interests at heart. Awesome character though.

Yeah, I'm all for finding out more about T-Dog's past. Could be interesting. If he's going to stay then I'd love for him to be less of a background character or an errands boy. Also, at the moment he kind of reminds me of a Survivor contestant who gets complains alot and isn't anyone's main ally lol. I just think it's a bit of a shame that with such a small group of characters they've got this one guy who is clearly strong and able, but no one really gives him the time of day. He's been there from the beginning and he's still just floating around.

Personally, I never found Michonne boring in the comics and I'd enjoy reading her if all she was was this unrealistic zombie slayer. I love the little nuances and quirks they give her and the way she relates to the others is so different. Also,
Spoiler

Ross Periot

Ross Periot

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationAlabama
shes just daryl minus the personality... basically nothing, even t-dog is more interesting.

also... comic spoilers

Spoiler

WelcometoNowhere

WelcometoNowhere

S-mart Employee

• Members
Whether or not we know what a character's path is in the comics, each one's first appearance in the show needs and deserves a beginning chapter. We don't yet know how the details of how the Governor will be portrayed onscreen. I don't want to watch a copy/pasted version of the comic just because he's straight out evil 99% of the time. The show's characters are supposed to be real people, remember? To have someone that ruthless we first have to know why they are the way they are and what led them to that point. I'm glad Mazzara has said he'll have depth, soul, reason, personality, humour, wit, etc.
Spoiler

Trillian

Trillian

Biter

• Members

New lurker, here.

Welcome, WelcometoNowhere. Glad you decided to speak up.

Beware, I am emoticon-impaired.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!