Will T-Dog Survive Season 3?

predictions

T-Dog's Fate (74 )

Will T-Dog survive season 3?

1. T-Dog doesn't make it to season 4 (42 [55.26%] - )

55.26%

2. T-Dog LIVES (28 [36.84%] - )

36.84%

3. Wait, what's a T-Dog? (6 [7.89%] - )

7.89%

Ross Periot

Ross Periot

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationAlabama
Okay so will T-Dog last the season?? I'm gona say yes, hes one of my favorite characters actually and I'm gona be rooting for him this season but will he survive?? If you say he dies then when do you think he is going to die? before the mid season or in the second half?

DDixonGirl

DDixonGirl

Lurker

• Members
I don't believe that T-Dog will make it to S4......

I think T-Dog will die in the mid-season finale...... I'm betting that T-Dog, Carol, Beth will be gone by the mid-season finale.... Hershel/Lori in end of S3 finale....

I do like him, but he's been underused for 2 seasons now......and I don't think that he, Carol, Beth, or Hershel are meant to make it too much longer.... Gotta make room for Governor, Michonne, Tyresse, Merle......I don't think anyone is safe with the exception of Rick/Carl...At least for a very long time, but those 4 are definitely toast sooner than the others....JMO

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
T-Dog bites it in the second half, by way of Merle. Maybe episode 14 or 15?
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members
  • Locationcuffed to a roof
No, T-Dog will live! He's like that can of food that you don't like in your cupboard. You don't know how it got there and you don't remember buying it. However some how you can't remember a time without it. After a while you come to love its presence there and don't know what you'd do without it.

Then when you throw it away finally you're sad when you look and it's no longer there.

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada
I think he will surrvive season 3. I understand that no one is safe on TWD, but they can't introduce characters just to kill them off so quickly 9and I'm refering to members of the group, not the guys at the bar or Randall). I think it would be quick if they killed him season 3 we havent had a chance to know the guy at all, I cant even remember if they said what his occupation was pre ZA, Jaqui even got to tell us her back story and love of coffee before she opted out. I think I knew more about Amy on the show than T-Dog. I think they will flesh out his character and maybe kill him season 4-5. It would be too easy and expected to kill him in 3 and TPDB are always saying we shouldnt count on the expected.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
nope!

They have been saving him for Merle.

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members

nope!

They have been saving him for Merle.

He must surrvive, he can sing remember...while bonding with Carol he can start the bars for Ebony and Ivory and let nature take its course. She wont be able to resist a man of honour who can belt out a tune (instead of belt her)lol.

Abethc

Abethc

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNew Jersey
t-dog is cool i guess but hes not that important hes just more muscle put prbably survive season 3

Abethc

Abethc

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNew Jersey
i mean kirkman took a while to kill shane i was anticipating his death each episode since he was introduced

Trillian

Trillian

Biter

• Members
I don't think that they will kill T-Dog until they give him a story line. If we start to learn more about him, beware! He's doomed.

Beware, I am emoticon-impaired.

Abethc

Abethc

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNew Jersey
kirkman in the comics does not care for proper intoduction to this writting he could care less of course theyre not the same the series and the graphic novels but i am not getting attached to any character cause they can just be gone before you know it

Trillian

Trillian

Biter

• Members

kirkman in the comics does not care for proper intoduction to this writting he could care less of course theyre not the same the series and the graphic novels but i am not getting attached to any character cause they can just be gone before you know it

I think the TV show has redshirts, and they are goners at any time with no character development.

The show also has long-standing characters, and I think we usually get to know something about them before they die. Judge, Jury and Executioner focused on Dale more than any show ever had (or at least any show in a long time), and that did not turn out very well for Dale.

Beware, I am emoticon-impaired.

Ross Periot

Ross Periot

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationAlabama
I would agree, TV show is much different from the comics. You can't really kill people off without storylines in TV it doesnt work well

Abethc

Abethc

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNew Jersey
yea i mean kirkmans smart he can play it off but yea i get you he needs a little longer before off'ing someone

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers

I you don't allow yourself to get attached to the characters, you are doing yourself a disservice, IMO.

Abethc

Abethc

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNew Jersey
i disagree i mean some characters death effect me more then others lol as geeky as that sounds and i dont like to get attached cause then i feel like a loser but i end up doing it anyway with sum of em

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
  • LocationHanging out with Morgan
I think T-Dog's days are numbered.
Spoiler
Comic Spoiler:
Spoiler

tumblr_mdsrpoSv1L1rczlwwo2_250.gif "I never stopped having my shit together." ~Michonne

Check out my blog

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
I agreee that if they kill a character off that you really don't know, then the death doesnt really effect the viewer IMO. The may as well kill off a nameless Zed. Of course no one is safe but if we don't care about them (especially a member of "the group" for 2 seasons, or their relationships with others (Lori and Rick) then when they do die.... meh.

Kat

Kat

Biter

• Members
  • LocationPretty Much A Swamp
Trillian is right. Glen Mazzara promising a "focus on T-Dog" is a death knell for the character.

Same thing for Beth's singing solo around the campfire. All I could think was, well, that was lovely. She'll be dead before the mid-season finale.

DarylIsHott

DarylIsHott

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationTexas
I voted that T-Dog lives.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
I really think that it will come down to a Merle and Daryl showdown. I think that Merle will kill T-Dog, forcing Daryl to choose between his two "families".

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
I want to see T-Dog live. I like his stereotypical black-guy lines.
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

finlay

finlay

Infected

• Members
I think we need couple of stronger black characters......
it is unfortunate thqt jacqie dies... she was pragmatic

limaro

limaro

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio, US
Dead by the end of the season. After we get to know him and I inevitably get attached. And I will weep as I wept for Dale.

I can't predict how. I've given up trying to predict this show. I love that it always surprises me!

“That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.”
― Stephen King, The Stand

pat5800

pat5800

S-mart Employee

• Members
i think T-Dog will stick around in the trailer they have him rick and daryl meeting the governor so i think Merle will be good and not kill T-Dog after he sees how evil the governor is and save at least Andrea (if he doesn't rape her which i think he will) and Michone
Check out my Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.c...bc?feature=mhee

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!