• Members
be warned it is spoilerific!

http://www.bleedingc...charlie-adlard/

MColemanMusic

MColemanMusic

Infected

• Members
  • LocationUSA
Meh, I have to be honest...Glenn's death was rough but there hasn't been that big bombshell event everyone has been waiting for where we lose a chunk of our cast. I hope the rest of Something To Fear isn't just boring pages of crying and then Rick having one of his "hopeful" moments again. That's getting quite old...Being teased as a fan is fun but only when the story eventually delivers. Hoping for a solid issue on Wednesday!

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
i hope its more then crying and sobbing i expect more then that but then again i shouldnt get my hopes up.
I just thought the something to fear arc would have more of an impact then just 2 deaths , even though those characters where important ones.
the 2 page preview still has my hopes up for some crazy shit to go down most previews are 5-7 pages long.
Its not loking good for any kinda action.....

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

Dough

Dough

Lurker

• Members
Told you... I remember reading in letter hacks that Kirkman purposefully makes slower issues in order to make the action packed issues seem even more action packed.

Still hoping I'm wrong though.
CARL, STAY IN THE FUCKING HOUSE!!

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
ya screw you dough lol i thought you were right but im still crossing my fingers you are wrong !
I still will pay my 2.99 a copy for the sobbing......................dam it

Zombilicious

Zombilicious

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNew Zombieland, USA
Man oh man. I am just wrong all over. I keep thinking each issue is going to show Alexandria getting clobbered. And it's not. Kirkman! Stop playing with my expectations!!!

It's going to happen, right? I don't think "blood and thunder" was Neganesque code for "tea and crimpets"...

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football
Did you pick up on that "possibility was negated"

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
So close yet so far. I didn't see this panel on Bleeding Cools early review.

Spoiler

Kneelbeforegod

Kneelbeforegod

Roamer

• Members
well blood and thunder means: "sensationalism, violence, or exagerated melodrama" I think the later is the case here....

where did you dig up the panel above?

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
well that dont rule anything out only thing it confirms is rick pushes onto the hilltop and alexandria is still open to get NEGated....

G-Dub

G-Dub

Infected

• Members
Prediction - there's a traitor among them. Based on issue 102's cover, the haircut sure looks like Maggie's lol. I mean why not? She lost pretty much everything. She's only like 19 or 20 and showed glimpses of insanity.

Leela

Leela

Biter

• Members
  • LocationRick Grimes
Robert Kirkman is a teasing whore and I refuse to spend my quarters on his vending machine scraps anymore. I'll come back when the whole issue is out.

chgbfm

chgbfm

Infected

• Members

Prediction - there's a traitor among them. Based on issue 102's cover, the haircut sure looks like Maggie's lol. I mean why not? She lost pretty much everything. She's only like 19 or 20 and showed glimpses of insanity.

Well the arms look pretty manly and hairy, plus there's no boobs although one could argue the vest covers them up. She does still have Sophia though.

josh is a walker

josh is a walker

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationCambridgeshrie, UK

Well the arms look pretty manly and hairy, plus there's no boobs although one could argue the vest covers them up. She does still have Sophia though.

i dont think maggie would become a traitor, even after losing glenn. if she lost sophia as well, then maybe. but not yet.

i can understand that she may blame rick for her entire family snuffing it, seeing as they started dropping like flies once rick and his group turned up, but i just cant see her switching sides.

Bored? Got nothing better to do? Have a nose through my Autograph Collection:
https://www.facebook...raphadventures/

gypsyrose

gypsyrose

Biter

• Members
  • LocationHolly's room
Maggie is pissed but I doubt she would switch sides. She may however continue on to the hilltop with Sophia. She may feel safer there away from Rick.

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
Is this...

Spoiler

So its confirmed that we see the return of Jesus in this issue. Rick tells him to "come here," so I assume he's just going to show him what of Glenn they managed to scrape off the ground.

Maybe this will be the call to arms for Hilltop. The masses really haven't seen for themselves what Negan does to them. Maybe this is the battle cry. Maybe Glenn just manages to become a martyr.
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

well blood and thunder means: "sensationalism, violence, or exagerated melodrama" I think the later is the case here....

where did you dig up the panel above?

Found it on tumblr somewhere posted along with the other scraps that were released.

Gonza_Fes

Gonza_Fes

Lurker

• Members

Is this...

Spoiler

So its confirmed that we see the return of Jesus in this issue. Rick tells him to "come here," so I assume he's just going to show him what of Glenn they managed to scrape off the ground.

Maybe this will be the call to arms for Hilltop. The masses really haven't seen for themselves what Negan does to them. Maybe this is the battle cry. Maybe Glenn just manages to become a martyr.

That looks more like the spears that Hill top guardians use to protect their wall... there were 2 latin guys using them when Jesus brought Rick to hill top

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators

That looks more like the spears that Hill top guardians use to protect their wall... there were 2 latin guys using them when Jesus brought Rick to hill top

I'm pretty sure its a spear from Hilltop. The walker is looking up at something, so its not likely that its a sword coming from above, nor is it likely that the walker wouldn't notice Michonne coming from behind. I think the walker is looking up at the walls, and Kal (or somebody else from Hilltop) scores a direct hit with a homemade spear.
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"

I R Biter

I R Biter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSpace City
*sigh*.....I know Maggie's overwhelmed with grief, but what the fuck was Rick supposed to do? Get everybody killed?

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
its looks like a spear from Kal on top of the hilltop watchtower jesus even said they get antsy and want to use them so i guess we finaly see them useing it.
Maggie will not become a traitor she is just upset and heart broken at the moment she will come to her sences and realize Rick couldnt do very much in that situation. There is going to be a whole lot of questioning Ricks leadership when Alexandria finaly find out what kind of deep shit they are really in.
I still got my fingers crossed that something is going to go down in Alexandria , not a huge battle but i think someone will die or be brutalized in front of everyone to show the saviors true force.
If this turns out to be a whole issue of sobbing and planning i will be done with kirkman for awhile and the trolling.

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators

If this turns out to be a whole issue of sobbing and planning i will be done with kirkman for awhile and the trolling.

You lie! You'll be done with him for the month it takes issue 102 to come out, and you'll come crawling back, admit it! Haha!

I think we'll get a good dose of sobbing/mourning for Glenn, a visit to Hilltop, a few scenes form Alexandria (with no killing of survivors, maybe Andrea unknowingly picking off a Savior that's watching them) and it'll end with Jesus and co telling Rick they're going to band together with them to fight Negan.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

You lie! You'll be done with him for the month it takes issue 102 to come out, and you'll come crawling back, admit it! Haha!

I think we'll get a good dose of sobbing/mourning for Glenn, a visit to Hilltop, a few scenes form Alexandria (with no killing of survivors, maybe Andrea unknowingly picking off a Savior that's watching them) and it'll end with Jesus and co telling Rick they're going to band together with them to fight Negan.

We're all on a drug. It's called Robert Kirkman.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
i will still be buying and reading the comics of course but i will be done with the hype and trolling of our bearded leader.
I wont waste anymore of my time guessing at things because my ideas always seem to way off so its not worth wasting the effort anymore and i will not let myself get caught in the "i cant wait !" feeling anymore it always seems to let me down everytime i get excited about this comic.

Zombilicious

Zombilicious

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNew Zombieland, USA

i will still be buying and reading the comics of course but i will be done with the hype and trolling of our bearded leader.
I wont waste anymore of my time guessing at things because my ideas always seem to way off so its not worth wasting the effort anymore and i will not let myself get caught in the "i cant wait !" feeling anymore it always seems to let me down everytime i get excited about this comic.

Ditto me. There is only so much of this I-Can't-Stop-Speculating rollercoaster ride I can take.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!