Cockneys Vs. Zombies (2012) They're All Pork In Bread!

- - - - - Walking dead zombies cockneys undead rhyming slang apples and pears film movie

Barry Cade

Barry Cade

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorth of the Wall. Seriously. I am 200 yards from it.
Knees up Mother Brown, knees up Mother Brown, there's a zombie, shoot the bugger, knees up Mother Brown.

Don't Dead Open Inside...

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
Direct vid

Fuck yeah Bricktop

Barry Cade

Barry Cade

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorth of the Wall. Seriously. I am 200 yards from it.
Abercrombies! Abercrombie and Fitch. Abercrombie. Zombie! Innit?

Don't Dead Open Inside...

Major Tom

Major Tom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCommonwealth of Lower Alabama
I have avoided zombie comedy since the later Return of the Living Dead abominations.Shaun of the Dead brought me back. Can't wait for this one.

An old guy with a walker was in a book I read recently. Good to see it brought to the silver screen.
For a reasonable fee, I will quell minor outbreaks, enforce quarantines, and dispatch infected relatives.

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Abercrombies! Abercrombie and Fitch. Abercrombie. Zombie! Innit?

is that ryhm because the older generation used to call things by nickmames i.e apples and bears = stairs, so going up the apple meant stairs??

By the way the Brits have done it againlooks like a winner...

Juan of the dead is supposed to be funny, gotta find it on DVD though

Kevin

Kevin

Infected

• Members
Watched this the other night. Almost as good as Shaun of the Dead. Some great scenes that just make you laugh out loud!

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
It was okay, definitely watchable but nothing compared to Shaun of the Dead. Some parts were funny, but a lot of the humour just seemed really forced and cringe worthy, also the film seemed to go by pretty quick which was a shame. Ending was meh as well...I'll have to give it a re-watch some other time, maybe my opinion will change.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!