Abandoned Hope: Chapter 2

- - - - - Fan Fiction

PrisonerForLife

PrisonerForLife

Infected

• Members
  • LocationChicago
We had been driving for about an hour or so. We decided to travel to the nearby National Guard station, hoping that the government would leave us alone, and let the survivors there live in peace without any complications. Alice and I put on the radio, but the stations were too depressing.

"Please put something a little more pleasant on. I don't want to listen to anymore of what's going on out there." Alice snapped at me. She seemed very anxious about it all. Since there was no radio station not playing the same disaster warning messages, I put in a CD. It was from my old college roommate, and it was a bunch of 90's songs. As soon as I pressed play, out comes the Destiny's Child. Oh god Destiny's Child. It makes you wonder if famous people would make it through the zombie apocalypse. And if they did, would people be starstruck if they met them? Well, just as it got going I hear Alice start singing.

"All the women, who independent, throw your hands up at me!" She sang as we passed a couple walkers roaming around a dead deer. I started to join in, and soon we were singing loud and proud! We had so much fun, that we forgot about the apocalypse. We didn't worry about the walkers outside, or anything else in the world, we just had fun singing Independent Women.

Well thanks to them, we were able to hear a little boy's voice from behind us saying "Who is singing that? I really like it."

I spin my head back and see a small boy, maybe 8 or 9 years old, with blonde hair staring back at me. He reminds me of myself at that age. His blue eyes make eye contact with mine, then look at Alice's deep brown eyes, and back at mine. He seemed so shocked that we were surprised he was there. "Hi there, I'm Patrick... this is Alice." I said very cautiously. I was nervous, but this was just a kid. I didn't need to worry about him that much.

"My name is Liam. I'm 9 years old. Can I come with you?" Liam asked to Alice. She looked at me, giving me the look that we had no choice, we aren't leaving him here.

"Yes, you can come with us." I said without really thinking about it. Man, I had never had to make a decision like this so quickly. I hoped it would be this easy, and that I wouldn't have to do something like this when it isn't as easy. We all smiled at each other, when I heard a loud crash. We all lurched forward, glass broke, metal sparks flew, and I felt blood coming down my face. The last thing I heard was walker moans, gunshots, and a little boy's, maybe 8 or 9 years old, screams.

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members
  • Locationcuffed to a roof
I am liking this really good so far.

PrisonerForLife

PrisonerForLife

Infected

• Members
  • LocationChicago
Thanks! I'm debating on some stuff for Chapter 6 already! Planning ahead is really fun

the Walkin Dude

the Walkin Dude

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationSouthern Md. Chesapeake Bay
I am liking this also.
Roll outta my coffin Drink poison in my chalice Pride begins to fade And y'all feel my malice

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!