Abandoned Hope: Chapter 1

- - - - - Fan Fiction

PrisonerForLife

PrisonerForLife

Infected

• Members
  • LocationChicago
When it all first went down, I was at home. On my couch, with my girlfriend, Alice. We were watching Dance Moms. I didn't want to, but she insisted I see how stupid it is. It is. As we were watching Dance Moms, I heard glass break.

"Go check what that was, and be careful!" Alice said nervously.

"Don't worry, I'll be right back." I walked around the wall to see what no one should ever have to see. There were corpses, coming into my house through the front window. Who knows why they were at my house, but I had read enough of The Walking Dead to know what was happening. Apparently Alice had to, because when I ran back into the living room, I saw her with a knife, stabbing a walker in the head. I knew I had picked the right one.

"Where do we head from here?" I asked Alice as soon as she was done killing the walker.
"The government isn't as stupid as they might seem to be. Let's follow them for now, but if they do suck, we head out on our own." Alice replied after some thought. The two of us headed toward the kitchen. Alice started unloading all the canned food, while I went to the garage and got boxes. While I was there, I grabbed my baseball, and my shotgun. I'm not stupid, I know how a zombie apocalypse goes. When I headed back into the kitchen, Alice started plopping food into the boxes, and I tossed her a pistol. She caught it, and pointed it at a walker who had been roaming through the house and was getting close. She fired, and it deflated like a balloon.

As soon as we saw everything was packed, we headed outside, loaded all our food in the back of my Ford Focus. Not the best choice for a zombie outbreak, but it'll do fine for now. We headed out of my home, and saw the hell that was around us. People were running the streets, and walkers were biting everyone. It was all going to hell really fast, and we needed to escape before we were next. We started driving down the road, and shortly got out of our neighborhood, and we were on the road that went down into the woods. We were fine, but we forgot to check one thing before we started to leave. That thing was if there was anyone in the back of the car. And sure enough, there was.

PrisonerForLife

PrisonerForLife

Infected

• Members
  • LocationChicago
Can you tell what you guys think? Thanks!

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members
  • Locationcuffed to a roof
Ford Focus = bonus points! This is pretty good.

Ncky1988

Ncky1988

S-mart Employee

• Members
pretty good!
u should write more

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
  • LocationBumfuck, Nowhere
Interesting that the characters actually know what zombies are beforehand. It's not the way I would've gone but we'll see how you develop this story further.

PrisonerForLife

PrisonerForLife

Infected

• Members
  • LocationChicago
Chapter 2 is up, if you want to read it here. http://www.roamersan...hope-chapter-2/

Zeus....DAMMIT!

Zeus....DAMMIT!

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationChicago
seems ...rushed.

automatically they knew zombies...that I can understand....but then its presumed the government had issued a warning or something that 'they sould be followed for now" Or were there other zombie attacks before? (I know how a zombie apocalypse goes?)

where was the pistol before?
No matter where you go....there you are. - Team Bonzai

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!