Season 3 Death Predictions *comic Spoilers*
Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:37 PM
-Merle - killed by Daryl/Rick/T-Dog (or maybe wild card killed by Glen)
-Herschel - Eaten by zombies or killed by the Governors men
-Carol - Eaten by zombies
T-Dog - probably killed by zombies or the governors men
I also want to say the Governor, I cant see him living two seasons but ive heard that woodburry is for two seasons so I guess this means the governor is safe.
Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:56 PM
Merle will kill T-Dog and Daryl will be forced to kill Merle or something along those lines.
Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:21 PM
* Merle in the S3 finale... After working with the Governor and possibly killing T-Dog, Daryl will end up killing Merle to protect the group and himself from Merle... Sort of like a Rick/Shane thing....with Merle willing to kill Daryl, but Daryl kills him first...
* Hershel..... Although, I really like Hershel, I think he will probably either get killed by a prisoner or walker sometime before mid season finale...
* Carol....... As long as she goes, I just don't care.....Maybe she goes BSC and goes the way of her comic counterpart or just gets bite.....either way....as long as she goes soon....
* Beth....... I would guess that Beth will probably go early also.... I suspect she gets killed by a prisoner...
* T-Dog......Killed by Merle or the governor's men...
I suspect the Governor will die in the S4 finale...along with Lori and her child.....
I think the only ones really safe for a long time are Rick & Carl...... Andrea, Glen, Maggie, Darly are safe for awhile, but they will all die eventually...sad, but true...
Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:30 PM
The baby - crushed by Lori after she falls from getting shot
Carol - commits suicide after losing Daryl's respect/attention.
Merle - Daryl takes him back to the Prison against his will (knocked out during their escape from Woodbury); eventually develops respect for the group; attempts guerilla warfare with T-Dog, captured by Woodbury, executed in front of the group by The Governor (ala Tyreese)
T-Dog - attempts guerilla warfare with Merle; killed by Woodbury
Hershel - bit by zombie, gets body part amputated, dies from bloodloss (ala Allen)
Beth - killed by Woodbury when attempting to escape the Prison with Maggie (ala Billy)
The Governor - shot by Daryl with a crossbow as revenge for Merle's death
Edited by Matt, 31 July 2012 - 03:36 PM.
Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:51 PM
Hershel- Bitten during the clean out of the prison.
T-Dog- Killed by Merle
Merle- Prison Assault
Not this season but if the prison storyline is 2 seasons long then in following season
Governor- Shot by Rick, then devoured by walkers.
Daryl- Killed by either the Governor or he sacrifices himself so Rick, Carl and a few others can escape.
Lori- Get's shot by whoever during the second prison assault
Edited by Ansceniiiic, 31 July 2012 - 03:52 PM.
Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:52 PM
Beth- early prisoner attack
T-Dog- Merle will give him a mean look and he will have a heart attack.
(A little part of me will die inside when T-Dog dies if that counts)
Merle- showdown with Daryl
(Highlander style THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE BAD ASS DIXON)
Daryl- could die in Merle show down
Carol- gov attack
Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:49 PM
Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:50 PM
Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:35 PM
Edited by prince_charming, 31 July 2012 - 08:35 PM.
Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:39 AM
Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:56 PM
Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:19 PM
Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:28 AM
Hershel - will take Allen's place in the comics and have him be an amputee only to die in the end
T-Dog - Killed by Merle after he escorts Rick, Daryl, Andrea, Michonne and possible others to the prison
Merle - Killed by Daryl after T-Dog's death
Others will be Woodbury survivors and prisoners. Hopefully I'm wrong though, I like surprises I just hope my sweet Beth makes it to at least season four, they already played out the scenario of Andrea losing Amy so I'd like them to explore their relationship a bit more.
Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:34 AM
Hershel - Amputation/Blood loss
Maybe T-Dog - Killed by Merle
Merle - Killed by Daryl
Carol - Eaten by zombies
Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:28 AM
Beth will be murdered by one of the surviving prisoners at the prison.
Tyrese will be beheaded by the Gov'na
Carol will be eaten
Lori and the baby will die from the Woodbury assault on the prison
Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:48 PM
Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:50 PM
Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:36 PM
Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:59 PM
Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:26 PM
- Beth: killed by one of the inmates, like the twins in the comic.
- T-Dog: killed by Merle.
- Hershel: dies eventually, presumably like Allen from the comic.
- Carl: killed in finale instead of Lori (due to his rapid aging, not to mention conflict between Lori and Rick).
- Daryl: killed by the Governor, like Tyreese in the comic.
- Carol: suicide, like in the comic.
- Most, if not all, of the inmates: I think this goes without saying.
Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:49 PM
No; Allen and Dale were the ones that got their legs chomped on. Otis did get attacked by zombies, but it went down differently.
Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:22 AM
My predictions are:
A couple of the new prisoners
Carol (I predict suicide rather than being bitten)
Lori (100% will definitely be killed off in my opinion, they're making her more likeable so we'll be sad. However, I think the baby will survive unlike in the comics)
Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:33 AM
Carol -- suicide by zombie
Merle -- Daryl chooses the group
Along with some redshirt prisoners and Woodbury people.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users