Reprint Covers

- - - - - 97 - 99

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Boy, Kirkman is really cashing in on these variant covers.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
money whore when you got the chance , it wont be on tv forever and they gotta cash in while the comic is hot.
I just hope Kirkman dont sell out to much and let other people start writing the comic.
I am waiting for the movie that is coming for sure , i hope hollywood dont fuck it up to much like all the other comic book movies.

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Or World War Z....

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
i dont have high hopes for world war Z the production of that movie has been a nightmare for eveyone involved in it.
But you never know it might be good , hard to fit all that stuff into a movie.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
That is true. I wonder how The Walking Dead would translate into a feature length film since the series is just episodic. It would have to be like a transitional thing in relation to the series, like in between seasons. Maybe a movie about the hunters or Negan. That's so far off though. It would be kind of lame to have something non-canon or not related to Rick & Co. At least if it was rated R they could show some more stuff maybe. *cough*sex scenes*cough*

saltydog75

saltydog75

S-mart Employee

• Members
Pretty rad though. Would make a great display piece to hang on a wall.

Dough

Dough

Lurker

• Members

Boy, Kirkman is really cashing in on these variant covers.

these are dope
CARL, STAY IN THE FUCKING HOUSE!!

bengalhawks

bengalhawks

Infected

• Members
They are pretty. Based on how it looks we can also more than likely expect 3 more for the other half of Negan.

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
I read today that they're also reprinting michonnes first appearance with her origin story That was in playboy
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
Another issue 100 variant! The Lucille variant, the rarest, with only 500 printed. One for every store that ordered the most of issue 100. These were signed by the King troll himself, to commemorate his biggest trolling yet, Lucille.

"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
What does that bring the count up to for variant covers? 3,000,000?

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators

What does that bring the count up to for variant covers? 3,000,000?

Seriously, I think issue 100 not only breaks the record of best selling comic book of this century, but also the one with the most variant covers. I thinks its about to break 20 variants now.
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football
There's an old southern (maybe elsewhere) adage: "You gotta get while the gettin's good."

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
Daayum. I actually am considering going to my store when they open to see If this is there .
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators

Daayum. I actually am considering going to my store when they open to see If this is there .

My guess is that whatever stores get them are going to do one of the following:
  • Sell it on eBay (probably top choice)
  • Keep it for themselves
  • Sell it to one of their top customers at a severe mark-up from the cover price

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members
  • Locationcuffed to a roof

That is true. I wonder how The Walking Dead would translate into a feature length film since the series is just episodic. It would have to be like a transitional thing in relation to the series, like in between seasons. Maybe a movie about the hunters or Negan. That's so far off though. It would be kind of lame to have something non-canon or not related to Rick & Co. At least if it was rated R they could show some more stuff maybe. *cough*sex scenes*cough*

Rise of the Gov could be the movie direction they use.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
or the new book road to woodbury would be my choice.

pat5800

pat5800

S-mart Employee

• Members
i want these for collectors value i would get the other half and frame them so it makes Negan's face
Check out my Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.c...bc?feature=mhee

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!