Cast Salaried

- - - - -

LeGaCyGiAnT124

LeGaCyGiAnT124

Infected

• Members
I just thought of a question on the way home from work this evening. Does anyone know a ballpark estimate of what the cast members make on The Walking Dead? I was just wondering if they are millionaires now or what? Another question is does anyone know the figures on how much money the TV show has made? Thanks!!

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
I don't think they're all millionaires quite yet (maybe Lincoln). I do remember though that somebody said (could have been Frank Darabont) the cast were working for less than what they would typically earn due to budget constraints and because they wanted to work with Frank, whether that's the case now I don't know.

I doubt they're earning anything near to what other Actors are being paid for on TV shows like House, CSI, Boardwalk Empire etc.. also it's actually a reason as to why the show has many British actors as they're cheaper than the cost of bringing in more prominent American actors.

If I were to guess, I would say Andrew Lincoln (most likely the top earner) earns about $40,000-£90,000 per episode.

President Merle

President Merle

Biter

• Members
  • LocationReleased early for good behavior...

If I were to guess, I would say Andrew Lincoln (most likely the top earner) earns about $40,000-£90,000 per episode.

I'd do it for a pack of Skittles.

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
  • LocationBumfuck, Nowhere

I'd do it for a pack of Skittles.

Something tells me you would not make it big in Hollywood.

President Merle

President Merle

Biter

• Members
  • LocationReleased early for good behavior...

Something tells me you would not make it big in Hollywood.

Oh no, I just have an addiction to Skittles! :P

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!