14 replies to this topic

lacklustre

lacklustre

Infected

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationHawaii
Howzit?!

After being forced to stay up until 6 in the morning with my younger brother to watch TWD, and stalking forums and wikis for a week, I decided to be more proactive in fueling my newest obsession. I've created an account and plan to stick around for a bit, especially since school's out.

More about me: Huge Harry Potter dork. 19 years old. Born and raised in Hawaii. Want to be friends? Drop me a line!

Cure?

What for? It's better this way...

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Moderators
  • 7,561 posts
  • Locationunder the comic covers
Welcome, lacklustre! :)

zombiebanner-1.jpg

Ryan_Dead

Ryan_Dead

Biter

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
Heyyy, welcome :D

I always wanted to go to Hawaii ever since I found out they fimiled "LOST" there. I hear they kept most of the sets up even though it finished in 2010.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
  • 8,436 posts
Hellooooo and welcome.

lacklustre

lacklustre

Infected

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationHawaii
Hi everyone.

Yeah, I think you're talking about the old Xerox building. I wouldn't be surprised if the set is still there. No one likes to go in there XD The beaches are much better places to visit. You might have to trespass in some areas but it's worth it lol.

Cure?

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Moderators
  • 7,561 posts
I visited a couple years back, when they were filming S6. Beautiful place you got there. :)

zombiebanner-1.jpg

Ryan_Dead

Ryan_Dead

Biter

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
LackLusture You are very lucky to live their and Gracie you are very lucky to have visited when they were filming! It's defiently on my list of places I want to visit in my life

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Moderators
  • 7,561 posts

LackLusture You are very lucky to live their and Gracie you are very lucky to have visited when they were filming! It's defiently on my list of places I want to visit in my life

It was a great time, I went around and visited a bunch of the filming sites. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to catch any filming. Most of the stuff that was filmed that week was done in studio (sub scene), and the one I was supposed to get to see was pushed back because of the tsunami from a Fri to a Mon, and was filmed the day after I left. :lol: I still feel lucky to have gone, though, and would love to go back.

zombiebanner-1.jpg

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
  • 8,436 posts
Jurassic Park was filmed in Hawaii as well wasn't it? The huge dinosaur foot print they created is still there I think.

Goat

Goat

Roamer

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • LocationNC, USA
Welcome to the forums!
"Looks like God left the phone off the hook."
-- Cholo,
Land of the Dead

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Viggo's one and only girl

• Moderators
  • 7,345 posts
  • LocationSouthwest Florida
Aloha, lacklustre!
I would go back to Hawaii in a heartbeat. Any Island. You are, indeed lucky to live there.

lacklustre

lacklustre

Infected

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationHawaii
I'm not sure about Jurassic Park. If it was it probably was filmed at Kualoa Ranch where a ton of filming happens like Pirates, King Kong, etc.

And thanks! I am lucky to live in Hawaii, not so much in a ZA, but it's still pretty awesome in the meantime.

Cure?

I R Biter

I R Biter

Roamer

• Members
  • 808 posts
  • LocationSpace City
Hi

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • 4,268 posts
  • LocationThe Island of Misfit Toys
Hello and welcome.
The writins' on the wall, there's a bruise on his face. Daddys come and go, mammas on a date.
He's just cold an hungry, playin ain't no fun. And if he ever grows up, he'll get him a gun.

Trillian

Trillian

Biter

• Members
  • 1,634 posts
Welcome! Always glad to meet another Harry Potter dork!

Beware, I am emoticon-impaired.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!