* * * * - 7 deja vu

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

I have no words.  :lol: 

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis

Omg I'm dying here hahahahhahahah 

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • LocationThe Isle of Misfit Toys

I regret to report the loss of one of our members, Mama Glass to the dark side. She said that they offered milk and cookies.

http://stuppid.com/w...ant-satan-baby/

Disclaimer:  " I did NOT have sex with that woman." Bill Clinton

"Kiss your Mother goodnight, and remember that God saves."

kxwjZFU.png

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

I regret to report the loss of one of our members, Mama Glass to the dark side. She said that they offered milk and cookies.

http://stuppid.com/w...ant-satan-baby/

Disclaimer:  " I did NOT have sex with that woman." Bill Clinton

I'd like to to preface this post by saying that I'm about to break 35 site rules, and that BWR is my long lost papa so I can speak abusively to him if I like. Also I worked all day and I'm about brain dead, so these are my excuses and I'm stickin' to em. If you weren't my long lost papa, I'd smack you so hard you'd see the curvature of the earth right now. I had a special moment and just read the part saying "I regret to report the loss of one of our members, Mama Glass" and then I felt my heart plummet and tears well up in my eyes, sat back on the bed and had to catch my breath. After having a reflective moment of how much my friends on this forum actually mean to me, I looked back at the post. It was at this time I realized that it wasn't the link to her obituary I'd imagined in my head, and the sentence did not end with the circumstances of said imaginary death. It was a link to a Texas Satan baby.

So I guess today my rave should be that I love you people more than I ever realized. My rant is that I should not be allowed near the forums after eight pm because sleepiness does stupid, stupid things to my brain hole.  :D 

Jon is fine, dammit.

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket

I'd like to to preface this post by saying that I'm about to break 35 site rules, and that BWR is my long lost papa so I can speak abusively to him if I like Also I worked all day and I'm about brain dead, so these are my excuses and I'm stickin' to em. If you weren't my long lost papa, I'd smack you so hard you'd see the curvature of the earth right now. I had a special moment and just read the part saying "I regret to report the loss of one of our members, Mama Glass" and then I felt my heart plummet and tears well up in my eyes, sat back on the bed and had to catch my breath. After having a reflective moment of how much my friends on this forum actually mean to me, I looked back at the post. It was at this time I realized that it wasn't the link to her obituary I'd imagined in my head, and the sentence did not end with the circumstances of said imaginary death. It was a link to a Texas Satan baby.

So I guess today my rave should be that I love you people more than I ever realized. My rant is that I should not be allowed near the forums after eight pm because sleepiness does stupid, stupid things to my brain hole.  :D 

AWWWWWW.  I am crying now.  Thanks, Daught.

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • LocationThe Isle of Misfit Toys

I'd like to to preface this post by saying that I'm about to break 35 site rules, and that BWR is my long lost papa so I can speak abusively to him if I like Also I worked all day and I'm about brain dead, so these are my excuses and I'm stickin' to em. If you weren't my long lost papa, I'd smack you so hard you'd see the curvature of the earth right now. I had a special moment and just read the part saying "I regret to report the loss of one of our members, Mama Glass" and then I felt my heart plummet and tears well up in my eyes, sat back on the bed and had to catch my breath. After having a reflective moment of how much my friends on this forum actually mean to me, I looked back at the post. It was at this time I realized that it wasn't the link to her obituary I'd imagined in my head, and the sentence did not end with the circumstances of said imaginary death. It was a link to a Texas Satan baby.

I really am sorry about the way I phrased that.  :mellow:  To quote Forrest Gump "I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is." It's wrong to hurt those you love.  I apologize for causing you even the briefest of sorrow.  

"Kiss your Mother goodnight, and remember that God saves."

kxwjZFU.png

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

I really am sorry about the way I phrased that.  :mellow:  To quote Forrest Gump "I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is." It's wrong to hurt those you love.  I apologize for causing you even the briefest of sorrow.  

Oh Pops, I had a good, happy laugh about it after I realized I was just an idiot who can't read.  :blush2: I still love your face off, mister. And don't cry, Mama Glass! Just know that you're loved and if you ever get eaten by a Gila monster, gored by longhorn cow or whatever happens to Texans that I will shed tears for you, haha.

Jon is fine, dammit.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Haha well that was interesting

Guest_CraigTNelsonMandela_*

• Guests

justvic77

justvic77

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationNashville, TN
Well back to the "Internet is going to Hell" folder...

The first step is the one you believe in, the second one might be profound.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

I've spent the last hour watching videos of babies laughing. My findings..lol.

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Babies laughing are by far one of the funniest things on Earth. I love it.

Jon is fine, dammit.

Steph

Steph

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis

Omg that first one! LOL Makes me miss when my little ones were babies. Well, aside from diapers, the insane lack of sleep and general nightmarish stuff like that, that is. :P

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

If anyone lives in the Boston or Providence areas my band is playing down there next weekend!

tumblr_nkswxeUXTB1sugaoyo1_1280.jpg

justvic77

justvic77

• Members
  • LocationNashville, TN
My money... Shut up and Take it.

http://www.target.co...d building sets

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

My money... Shut up and Take it.

http://www.target.co...d building sets

Holy shit, that's cool. And I hesitate to say this, but the price isn't too bad either...y'know, for Legos. I've paid a pretty penny for less.

Jon is fine, dammit.

Steph

Steph

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis

Yeah that's actually cheap for Legos. I've seen some of the bigger sets going for $150. Wish they weren't SO expensive. Yet Ayla still somehow has a ton, I should take a picture of the town she built in her room with her legos. 

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

I think it's cheap because McFarlane Toys are the production company who sell it..who I think do most of TWD's toy merchandise. Had it been Lego, you would have to take out a hefty loan and then some to afford it, lol. 

Steph

Steph

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis

I didn't even see that it wasn't Legos....this is what happens when I post while still drinking my morning coffee. 

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Went to PAX East in Boston today. Pretty damn cool, but also pretty overwhelming haha.

Steph

Steph

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis

Did you have to drive? Driving in Boston sucks, there's no grid pattern so it's easy to get turned around there. 

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Screw everything about driving in Boston. And Steph, I'd love to see her town!

Jon is fine, dammit.

justvic77

justvic77

• Members
  • LocationNashville, TN
Yeah I think they have like 3 sets they carry: The Governor's room, Daryl on his bike, and the Prison Tower/Gate. They could just crank out a ton of those I imagine.

• Guests

any comic series versions?

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!