This thread has been HIJACKED!!!

* * * * - 7 deja vu

DeadCave

DeadCave

Resident Scribe

• *Members*
  • LocationUtah

papa-mama-macht-es-schon-wieder.jpg

69% of the people find something dirty in everything they read.  http://http://www.gofundme.com/c66cv4

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members

Is that a Hiimdaisy comic? I love her Metal Gear Solid one.

Yup. That's the one. Someone did a dub of another AA one and almost every voice is now my canon voice for the characters

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

OMEN

OMEN

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationBack in Gods Country - TEXAS
Dude I'm goona. Like your FB band page I dig me
Some punk.

Hadn't shared in awhile. So on my first day of work at new company. Another "new" dude is their. My boss looks at me and says. Welcome aboard here's your intern. Don't lose him or get him killed. So for the past month I've been Edumacating him on punk. Music. Why because he asked do you like punk I'm like I love punk. He's me too I like sr71.sorry if your a fan but they stink.

Needlss to say he know knows who dead kennedeys, bad religion, ramones nofx are.

Oh I'm also teaching him about construction safety

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Dude I'm goona. Like your FB band page I dig me
Some punk.

Hadn't shared in awhile. So on my first day of work at new company. Another "new" dude is their. My boss looks at me and says. Welcome aboard here's your intern. Don't lose him or get him killed. So for the past month I've been Edumacating him on punk. Music. Why because he asked do you like punk I'm like I love punk. He's me too I like sr71.sorry if your a fan but they stink.

Needlss to say he know knows who dead kennedeys, bad religion, ramones nofx are.

Oh I'm also teaching him about construction safety

Hahaha, I love how the construction safety is a secondary concern to Punk 101.  :lol: How are the kids liking Texas?

Jon is fine, dammit.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
This is awesome. Pretty much nonstop laughing. Interview with my band.

http://www.bigheavyw...w-doom-service/

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

Pretty cool article! For a second I thought you have recruited Kody Templeman into your band. Haha. 

OMEN

OMEN

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationBack in Gods Country - TEXAS

Hahaha, I love how the construction safety is a secondary concern to Punk 101. :lol: How are the kids liking Texas?

So far so good since we have family here and our god son who's the same age I toast too bad. My younger son is super excited about starting full contact Texas football in 2 weeks. The boy is built for it. He's 12 I'd 5-3 127lbs. My older son is starting highschool ms. Omen is freaking out. He starts on the golf team in about 3 weeks. Along with special computer classes. All is well except formen working like a madman.

Can't remover who liked cranes in here I've been inspecting them like crazy huge ass cranes too.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Heh.

http://www.sunnyskyz...8FMKPLeTVrzd.01

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

This is awesome. Pretty much nonstop laughing. Interview with my band.

http://www.bigheavyw...w-doom-service/

That's a sweet ass guitar you've got there...and man, you look a lot skinnier, Foraaaaaaaaan!  :zombiethumbsup: Can I ask why you guys turned down two shows at 242?

Jon is fine, dammit.

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

So far so good since we have family here and our god son who's the same age I toast too bad. My younger son is super excited about starting full contact Texas football in 2 weeks. The boy is built for it. He's 12 I'd 5-3 127lbs. My older son is starting highschool ms. Omen is freaking out. He starts on the golf team in about 3 weeks. Along with special computer classes. All is well except formen working like a madman.

Can't remover who liked cranes in here I've been inspecting them like crazy huge ass cranes too.

I'd be nervous as shit for my kid to start full contact football. Of course my sons inherited my clumsiness which doesn't do them any favors when it comes to sports, haha. You should take some pictures of the cranes if you can sometime, that would be cool!

Jon is fine, dammit.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

That's a sweet ass guitar you've got there...and man, you look a lot skinnier, Foraaaaaaaaan!  :zombiethumbsup: Can I ask why you guys turned down two shows at 242?

Yeah I lost like 30 pounds since spring haha. I didn't realize I looked that skinny. And I swear the only pictures of me that were taken at that show were of me tuning my guitar haha. And the turning down shows thing was more of an inside joke. Because we got offered to play with RVIVR and were on the bill, but then our drummer who was coordinating with the show promoter got the news that he wanted a local with more draw so we got the boot haha. And then the whole Bad Religion/Offspring show thing with getting offered to play then the slot was given to another band lol 

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

Very few remakes have turned out good, but this one actually looks pretty great.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Welp, I'm never going to comic con. Haha.

D_Piece

D_Piece

Biter

• Members
  • LocationIn your pantry being fat

NQn6M.png

"Are you a human being? Then you are beautiful."

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Haha!

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

That's so weird. Me and Kid just watched that movie last night. 

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

That is really fucking random. And funny, but yeah...super random considering it isn't a movie I ever even heard of until two nights ago.

Jon is fine, dammit.

D_Piece

D_Piece

Biter

• Members

I'm in kid's pantry and she doesn't even have a pantry. That's how good at stalking I am.

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

I totally misread that at first and thought heyyyy...I do too have panties.  :smiley-confused002: 

Jon is fine, dammit.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Haha

D_Piece

D_Piece

Biter

• Members

I totally misread that at first and thought heyyyy...I do too have panties.  :smiley-confused002: 

According to my workforce of underpants gnomes, that is a lie.

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Damn you, gnomes!

ltVZeOK.jpg

Jon is fine, dammit.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

This woman needs her own cooking show. It's like Samuel L.  Jackson in female form. 

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
That is incredible.

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Hahaha, "This sweet shit for the motherfuckin' kids!"

Jon is fine, dammit.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!