- People who stare for no apparent reason and keep doing so even when you stare back. It's such a bad habit that WAY too many people have these days...
- Jackass drivers who weave in and out of lanes, cut you off, drive way too close, or speed in excess of 20 miles over. I can understand going 80 in a 70 if you're
(that's for you, LDG
) on the freeway, 85 in a 75 (again, if you're on the freeway), or 50 in a 45, but 90, 95? Really? Do you need to go that
fast? I know there's emergencys at times, but for the most part, it's either because they're late for work or something, or are just wanting to drive that fast for the hell of it.
I'd also like to point out how stupid people can be when they're driving in the same lane as you, come up real fast on you, realize you're going slower than they are, and switch lanes without first seeing if the other lane is clear up ahead. The lane they switched into obviously has a car not far up ahead that is going much slower than you, and the car that was on your butt and switched over now looks like a complete fool. He or she then (of course) switches back into your lane and right back on your ass...
This doesn't irritate me or anything, it's just something I notice on a daily basis and something I don't understand.
- People you consider friends who talk about you behind your back. Whether it's to ridicule you or make fun of you, it's just not cool.
- People who talk behind people's back period (in a bad way, of course).
- Grudge holders/those that cannot forgive (especially when you're not at fault).
- Acquaintences/"friends" who seem to never be the ones who want to say hey, what's up, how's it goin', etc, always seeming to make you be the one to do so and who just don't seem like they care to talk to you. I at least say hey to the people I don't care to talk to excessively and don't just totally blow them off. I mean, I know you saw me. You're going to act like I haven't been standing right next to you for 5 minutes? Psshtt...