• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Mr.Misery

Mr.Misery

Roamer

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, FL
I'm thinking that the chopper will tie into the Governor somehow..... not sure if they will do it just like the comic.

Faith

Faith

Lurker

• Members
  • 233 posts
I think it will come into play somehow within the series. We've heard it twice now... the pilot and S2 finale. What would be the purpose of that...not once, but twice... if they weren't going to play off of it somehow down the road?
I'm not discussing the Shane/Otis thing...I'd have done the same thing, and that's that. The only thing that can salvage TWD is when Daryl kills Rick.

CaptainJax

CaptainJax

Infected

• Members
  • 89 posts
I honestly don't think they'd bring the helicopter back just to show how the zombies migrate, me thinks that it is going to form a new plot, possibly one only for the T.V show that will explain to the viewer exactly what happened because I think a lot of viewers want to know how the hell this entire thing started in the first place.

CaptainJax

CaptainJax

Infected

• Members
  • 89 posts
Still any theories after episode one? I didn't see any helicopter in the short scenes of Woodbury of the trailer.. this could be interesting.

SirWalshington

SirWalshington

Infected

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea for now
Could the Helicopter possibly be the National Guard people that were killed by TG and his men?
Cause I YOLO!

Chinghis

Chinghis

Biter

• Members
  • 1,227 posts
We talked about that possibility once, and I went back and looked at the two S1 and S2 scenes, and it looks like a non-military helicopter to me. More white than a dark green military helicopter or something. Anything's possible, but it looks like a moot issue, at this point.

Matt G

Matt G

Roamer

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • LocationOhio
I think they kinda tried to make us believe that was the same helicopter

SirWalshington

SirWalshington

Infected

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea for now

We talked about that possibility once, and I went back and looked at the two S1 and S2 scenes, and it looks like a non-military helicopter to me. More white than a dark green military helicopter or something. Anything's possible, but it looks like a moot issue, at this point.

Yeah i wasn't sure if they were the same, i hadnt gone back and looked but thank you for clarifying that for me
Cause I YOLO!

Slimc

Slimc

Infected

• Members
  • 30 posts
I think it's possible that the plane rick saw in season one could be the same one that was in Season 3 that crashed

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • 2,680 posts
  • LocationJupiter
To be honest I think they were both completely different helicopters, remember it was a huge time difference between season1 and 3. But it's not impossible that they were the same.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!