- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Ryan_Dead

Ryan_Dead

Biter

• Members
  • 1,090 posts
Glen Mazzara: “Greg Nicotero [and John Esposito] were just awarded a Writers Guild Award for their webisodes, so that same team is going ahead with a new round of webisodes to bring us into season 3. They are just beginning write that material. I’ve seen a treatment for it and I believe Greg is going to direct that as well. So yes, there will be new webisode coming before season 3.”

More details soon...

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
  • 8,164 posts
T-Dog back story! do it!!!!

Ryan_Dead

Ryan_Dead

Biter

• Members
  • 1,090 posts

Oh gosh. I hope not! I'd rather it be about none of the characters in the Tv series actually. I like how they did the last ones with a new character (Bycicle girl woman and her children). But, I can't think who they would do it about...

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
  • 8,164 posts

Oh gosh. I hope not! I'd rather it be about none of the characters in the Tv series actually. I like how they did the last ones with a new character (Bycicle girl woman and her children). But, I can't think who they would do it about...

Yeah, I'm just getting my hopes up. I wouldn't be surprised if they focused on a certain walker like they did with Bicycle girl, possibly the water well walker, or the walker that killed Dale.

ZombieGMX

ZombieGMX

Infected

• Members
  • 20 posts

Sophia's plight, T dog's back story, Jim's back story, how sOme of the more stand out walkers came to be.. The options and possibilities are endless!!!!!!
"Great minds taste alike!"

Ryan_Dead

Ryan_Dead

Biter

• Members
  • 1,090 posts

Sophia's plight, T dog's back story, Jim's back story, how sOme of the more stand out walkers came to be.. The options and possibilities are endless!!!!!!

Ooooooh, I like the Sophia idea. That would be great. But I think it will be about a walker though. It just seems like if Sophias story was to be explained it would happen in the Tv show as all the viewers would probably wanna know. But hey, you never know...

ZombieGMX

ZombieGMX

Infected

• Members
  • 20 posts
Agreed and amen! PostIng on this forum while drinking a MargRita and watching the NCAA tourney.... Undead life is GOOD!

Wayne Dunlap

Wayne Dunlap

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • LocationIn your closet
I would want:

A: Sophias story!

B: Sophias story!!

Or

Spoiler

ZombieGMX

ZombieGMX

Infected

• Members
  • 20 posts
Oomph I like it!

Damon Z

Damon Z

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • LocationSouth of Atlanta.
So glad to see these coming back.

Instead of one the main characters on the show, I'd like to see another zombie's story told. I enjoyed seeing Bicycle girl's backstory. I wouldn't mind seeing the walker from the well's story or the swamp walker's story. Whatever route they decide, I'll most likely be happy with.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

"It's not the same as killing the dead ones, daddy"

Kevin

Kevin

Infected

• Members
  • 67 posts
Zombie soldier in the tank back story.

WinnebagoOne

WinnebagoOne

Infected

• Members
  • 12 posts
Would like to see another walker back story that ends with Sophia's bite.

WinnebagoOne

WinnebagoOne

Infected

• Members
  • 12 posts
Would like to see another walker back story that ends with Sophia's bite.

blowe12

blowe12

Infected

• Members
  • 32 posts
Personally, I like everyones ideas about potential webisodes, but I vote for doing a webisode feature on how Hershel's wife turned and the events leading up to her turning. I think it would be interesting to see Hershel and his family's initial reaction about how to treat the "zombie sickness."

Ciren

Ciren

Biter

• Members
  • 1,328 posts
  • LocationLocation Location!
Something to do with Morgan and Duane would be great. Sort of a lead in and tease to a possible appearance in season 3.

Not sure if I care to see Well Walker's backstory. The "this is how this walker came to be" story has already been done so how 'bout something new?

Kikora

Kikora

Lurker

• Members
  • 325 posts
I want to know the backstory of the zombie that killed Dale, personally. I'd like there to be an emotional conflict between hating the zombie that killed one of the sweetest characters, and the understanding that the man this walker used to be was someone either respectable, or abhorrent from the start.

meesha1971

meesha1971

Roamer

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • LocationKentucky

There was some talk of them doing a series of webisodes about the soldier from the tank so that's certainly possible. I would really like to see this one because it would provide some insight on how all this happened and how the military was overrun.

I wouldn't mind a webisode about Sophia either - though I don't think they would need a whole series like they did for bicycle girl to show what happened to Sophia. Still, a webisode about her would be interesting.

Operational Security

Operational Security

Roamer

• Members
  • 655 posts
There are so many stories to choose from. They could do one on Sophia, they could do one on Jenner and how his wife got infected and the rash of suicides he spoke of. The RV walker, The Well Walker, Herschel and co before Rick showed up, How the group met, the morales family, Morgan and Duane How the military fell and when they decided to bomb atlanta, the governor's backstory, Tdogs backstory, the possibilities are endless and I could go on for days so i'll stop now :)

The Govener

The Govener

Infected

• Banned
  • 71 posts
I highly doubt any of the current cast will be in it i think the sophia story would make for the best and you could def push like 5 different ones

JaeBoogie

JaeBoogie

Infected

• Members
  • 82 posts

I heard a rumor about either a novel or webisode or something like that about the tank soldier...cant remember where i heard it, but i def did!

Edit: oops Meesha beat me to the comment!

Edited by JaeBoogie, 17 March 2012 - 03:22 AM.

NotreDameKev

NotreDameKev

Infected

• Members
  • 16 posts

That would be awesome. Show a battle between the Army and zombies.

Barry Cade

Barry Cade

Biter

• Members
  • 2,026 posts
  • LocationNorth of the Wall. Seriously. I am 200 yards from it.
They could do a very short one about what happened to Otis after he waved cheerio to Shane.

Don't Dead Open Inside...

Black Cloud

Black Cloud

Infected

• Members
  • 16 posts
What about Dr. Edwin Jenner and how the CDC went to shit on a rocket

Edited by Black Cloud, 17 March 2012 - 07:44 AM.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
  • 8,164 posts

There was some talk of them doing a series of webisodes about the soldier from the tank so that's certainly possible. I would really like to see this one because it would provide some insight on how all this happened and how the military was overrun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCyjdBac6p4

Matt

Matt

Biter

• Members
  • 1,635 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.....
The S2 webisodes were downright atrocious. Hopefully these upcoming ones will be better...
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!