• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

moony

moony

Infected

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC
So I remember during the close of 2011, we were all discussing Operation S.H.O.T. (Stop Hating on T-Dog), which I still think is an absolutely adorable name. And our plan was to flood the Talking Dead phone lines and demand more T-Dog action. We haven't made good on that yet, so I propose that THIS time, SUNDAY NIGHT, March 18, [the year of our lord] 2012, we should totally do it! I mean really flood them! Call nonstop, be crazy, and DEMAND MORE T-DOG TIME!!!!!! It's ludicrous. He's gotten like 4 lines this entire season. Isn't IronE Singleton frustrated with his lack of screen time/lack of lines?
We love T-Dog, and we need to show it!!!
"with enough courage, you can do without a reputation." - rhett butler

SkunkWorks

SkunkWorks

Lurker

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • LocationPennslyvania
(T.V. dot com interview with IronE Singleton about T Dog on March 11)

We haven't seen much of T-Dog lately. Where's he been? What's next for him? [Ed. note: This interview took place before last week's shocking episode.]

I had a conversation with Glen Mazarra, our showrunner, we had a long chat in his office, and he basically apologized for not expounding on T-Dog's character, but I explained to him, I'm just happy to a part of this show. I mean, this is the biggest show in basic cable history! This show's The Walking Dead, based on the comic book The Walking Dead and all the characters from the comic book. I'm the only one who's not in the comic, and I understand that—you got to develop those characters first. There's a following for those characters. So Glen says we're gonna work our way through T-Dog—if T-Dog survives, of course—we'll find out more about his background, where he comes from, if he has a family, that type of stuff. He's on a spiritual journey, trying to figure out if he can make it through this post-apocalyptic world with his humanity intact. We'll see if that happens.

Read more: http://www.tv.com/ne.../#ixzz1pCMzyIhP

babyMOMMAdrama

babyMOMMAdrama

Roamer

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Anything for Theodore Douglas. I'm on board.

tumblr_m1rp5h24o21qkfmjl.gif

Ryan_Dead

Ryan_Dead

Biter

• Members
  • 1,133 posts
I would much prefer a S.H.O.P for Stop Hating On Patrica. She deserves much more screen time and is way better than T-dog. Who cares about him anyway. He's a little annoying and craves attention, kinda.

Or S.H.O.B for Stop Hating On Beth. I mean, come on Beth is great. If she dies anytime soon I will be very upset.

Edited by Ryan_Dead, 15 March 2012 - 05:34 PM.

iMuzzaa

iMuzzaa

Infected

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationScotland
Sorry, but no. T-Dog is well better than crappy Patrica or Beth, all they do is feed chickens or think about suicide. T-Dog can at least handle a gun and seems like he would have an interesting background, as he is most likely from Atlanta or a town nearby, unlike Patrica or Beth who have presumably just been working on the farm for most of their lives.

I'm all for Operation S.H.O.T. Count me in. Also, if anyone is interested, I could maybe get a signature for all of us, although it might be hard to get, as images in sigs have to be 300x200, which limits the space available, obviously.

Ryan_Dead

Ryan_Dead

Biter

• Members
  • 1,133 posts

Sorry, but no. T-Dog is well better than crappy Patrica or Beth, all they do is feed chickens or think about suicide. T-Dog can at least handle a gun and seems like he would have an interesting background, as he is most likely from Atlanta or a town nearby, unlike Patrica or Beth who have presumably just been working on the farm for most of their lives.

I'm all for Operation S.H.O.T. Count me in. Also, if anyone is interested, I could maybe get a signature for all of us, although it might be hard to get, as images in sigs have to be 300x200, which limits the space available, obviously.

Actually for your information, when everyone including Beth and Patrica particpated in the shooting training earlier this season it turns out Patrica was the best woman shooter after Andrea that is. So she could totally kill T-dog if she likes. She also was able to snap those chicken necks with no fear at all. Patrica is great. You know, she also stiched up T-dog's arm. So all you T-dog lovers should Love Patrica for doing that. Patrica all the way!

Edited by Ryan_Dead, 15 March 2012 - 05:50 PM.

iMuzzaa

iMuzzaa

Infected

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationScotland

Actually for your information, when everyone including Beth and Patrica particpated in the shooting training earlier this season it turns out Patrica was the best woman shooter after Andrea that is. So she could totally kill T-dog if she likes. She also was able to snap those chicken necks with no fear at all. Patrica is great. You know, she also stiched up T-dog's arm. So all you T-dog lovers should Love Patrica for doing that. Patrica all the way!

She and beth were the only two other women shooters other than Andrea, so it's not really a surprise, but I really doubt she could kill T-Dog, after all, T-Dog was one of the people teaching her and the others how to shoot.

She stitched up T-Dog, yeah. That's one thing, what else has she done that makes her 'great'? Feed walkers? pfft.

Ryan_Dead

Ryan_Dead

Biter

• Members
  • 1,133 posts

She and beth were the only two other women shooters other than Andrea, so it's not really a surprise, but I really doubt she could kill T-Dog, after all, T-Dog was one of the people teaching her and the others how to shoot.

She stitched up T-Dog, yeah. That's one thing, what else has she done that makes her 'great'? Feed walkers? pfft.

Still, what an achievement from our great Patritca. And believe me, Patrica could kill Rick if she wanted too. See how she just snapped at Shane before and was like "No cussing in the house"

iMuzzaa

iMuzzaa

Infected

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationScotland

Still, what an achievement from our great Patritca. And believe me, Patrica could kill Rick if she wanted too. See how she just snapped at Shane before and was like "No cussing in the house"

Are you trying to troll me? Or do you seriously believe that? Posted Image

Ryan_Dead

Ryan_Dead

Biter

• Members
  • 1,133 posts

Are you trying to troll me? Or do you seriously believe that? Posted Image

I'm serious. Honestly, I don't even know what "Trolling" means. People always seemed so shocked at my favourite characters. I don't know why though, I think they are a good bunch of characters. They include Jaqcui, Beth, Patrica and Lori

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Viggo's one and only girl

• Moderators
  • 8,232 posts
  • LocationSouthwest Florida

I would much prefer a S.H.O.P for Stop Hating On Patrica. She deserves much more screen time and is way better than T-dog. Who cares about him anyway. He's a little annoying and craves attention, kinda.

Or S.H.O.B for Stop Hating On Beth. I mean, come on Beth is great. If she dies anytime soon I will be very upset.

Craves Attention????? I don't blame him. :lol: . I would too, if I was on this awesome show and I'll I got to do was say "hell no" every now and then

babyMOMMAdrama

babyMOMMAdrama

Roamer

• Members
  • 595 posts

How exactly do you propose they bring back Jacqui?

Carry her ashes around in an urn?

President Merle

President Merle

Biter

• Members
  • 1,067 posts
  • LocationReleased early for good behavior...

That's IF they can separate her charred remains from the rubble, and the other suicidal victims' charred leftovers...

babyMOMMAdrama

babyMOMMAdrama

Roamer

• Members
  • 595 posts

That's IF they can separate her charred remains from the rubble, and the other suicidal victims' charred leftovers...

Just use an old broom and dust pan and sweep up the first pile of ashes you see. ;)

Ryan_Dead

Ryan_Dead

Biter

• Members
  • 1,133 posts

Erm, I don't believe I mentioned Jaqcui on the quote you quoted. But I actually have an idea anyway, Well its kinda someone elses idea. Jaqcui and Jenner could have been in a room that doesn't get affected by the explosion. Or another idea, maybe near the end Jaqcui changed her mind and made a run for it. That would be cool. They could have Jaqcui running in slow motion to the exit and making it out in the nick of time. Then I suppose if that happened they could actually have Jaqcui as Michonne. She could be like "I've changed my name to Michonne". Obviously it won't happen but nothing is impossible apparently

Ryan_Dead

Ryan_Dead

Biter

• Members
  • 1,133 posts
Sorry, I'm totally going off topic here. Carry on talking about T-dog everybody if you like

dogwalker

dogwalker

Lurker

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • LocationEssex/ London

Erm, I don't believe I mentioned Jaqcui on the quote you quoted. But I actually have an idea anyway, Well its kinda someone elses idea. Jaqcui and Jenner could have been in a room that doesn't get affected by the explosion. Or another idea, maybe near the end Jaqcui changed her mind and made a run for it. That would be cool. They could have Jaqcui running in slow motion to the exit and making it out in the nick of time. Then I suppose if that happened they could actually have Jaqcui as Michonne. She could be like "I've changed my name to Michonne". Obviously it won't happen but nothing is impossible apparently

Yeah and Jenner is her zombie pet Posted Image

Ryan_Dead

Ryan_Dead

Biter

• Members
  • 1,133 posts

Yeah and Jenner is her zombie pet Posted Image

Its always possible...

groovitude

groovitude

Infected

• Members
  • 86 posts

(T.V. dot com interview with IronE Singleton about T Dog on March 11)

We haven't seen much of T-Dog lately. Where's he been? What's next for him? [Ed. note: This interview took place before last week's shocking episode.]

I had a conversation with Glen Mazarra, our showrunner, we had a long chat in his office, and he basically apologized for not expounding on T-Dog's character, but I explained to him, I'm just happy to a part of this show. I mean, this is the biggest show in basic cable history! This show's The Walking Dead, based on the comic book The Walking Dead and all the characters from the comic book. I'm the only one who's not in the comic, and I understand that—you got to develop those characters first. There's a following for those characters. So Glen says we're gonna work our way through T-Dog—if T-Dog survives, of course—we'll find out more about his background, where he comes from, if he has a family, that type of stuff. He's on a spiritual journey, trying to figure out if he can make it through this post-apocalyptic world with his humanity intact. We'll see if that happens.

Read more: http://www.tv.com/ne.../#ixzz1pCMzyIhP

Daryl, Merle, Jenner, Jacqui, Ed, and the Morales family were all not in the comic, either, IronE. T-Dog's gotten more screen time than most of them, but some of them have arguably gotten more character development from the writers.

Hopefully we'll see plenty of our friend Theodore in season 3.

Michonne's Sword

Michonne's Sword

Infected

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationAbington, Pa

This show's The Walking Dead, based on the comic book The Walking Dead and all the characters from the comic book. I'm the only one who's not in the comic, and I understand that—you got to develop those characters first.

Has anyone seen Daryl in a book? The guy who got bit and left on the side of the road has had more character development than T-Dogg. We know more about Beth than him too. The hate has gone too far!

ZombieBobRoss

ZombieBobRoss

Infected

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIn a happy cloud
And when they do give him more lines make it more than just "Ah, hell no" or "Its cuz I'm black." They need to stop making him so stereotypical. T-Dog deserves more.

Notawalkeryet

Notawalkeryet

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 121 posts
I sort of cringe when T-Dog delivers his lines. Something just isn't quite in sync.

moony

moony

Infected

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC
so... people are getting way off topic here. as the person who started the post i do want to ask that we try to be respectful of one another's opinions and feelings. i understand - believe me! - we all have characters we feel strongly about, and we're all huge fans of the show, but in the end, that's really all it is - a tv show - and we shouldn't be bickering over something so trivial. that being said, this IS a thread about t-dog, so if you want to start a thread about promoting another character, go ahead and do it - but let's try to stay focused here. :-p
so, Talking Dead begins at midnight. as soon as they start taking callers, let's flood the lines, folks! i don't care what they're telling IronE - he's being too nice. he needs more screen time, more character development, more lines! saying that his time is coming is a lame excuse, IMHO, because they've had two seasons to do that, and they've focused strictly on the white characters. i'm white and even i think it's racist!
"with enough courage, you can do without a reputation." - rhett butler

Operational Security

Operational Security

Roamer

• Members
  • 661 posts

so, Talking Dead begins at midnight. as soon as they start taking callers, let's flood the lines, folks! i don't care what they're telling IronE - he's being too nice. he needs more screen time, more character development, more lines! saying that his time is coming is a lame excuse

I'm down :) glad to see operation S.H.O.T. is back in action.

daenerys

daenerys

Roamer

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Has anyone seen Daryl in a book? The guy who got bit and left on the side of the road has had more character development than T-Dogg. We know more about Beth than him too. The hate has gone too far!

Oh my... I only just realized now that T-Dog is not in the comics! :blink: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!