• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Xfirekeenmike

Xfirekeenmike

Biter

• Banned
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationSouth Texas mcallen area
This morning I slept in a hotel room here where I work. Easier to get good nights sleep and then ready when I wake. Two 16 hour shifts once a week is tough and eight hour shifts before and after, you get the picture. Dream breakthru coming soon, before I laid down I set up an alarm to pop type music station. I remember hearing the loud music but was tired. Slept for twenty minutes, I calculated after I finaly woke up. The best part is I dreamt and my dream was influenced by the music. Party like music setting themes transcended me to a club like party I wanted to get out of quickly. Regardless the previous statement as fact I do believe now thru this expierment by chance that one can influence themsleves to a dream like state with sounds.
Hard evidence? Mix two different brand shampoos and you get conditioner.

Major Tom

Major Tom

Biter

• Members
  • 1,469 posts
  • LocationCommonwealth of Lower Alabama

Hard evidence? Mix two different brand shampoos and you get conditioner.

Are you sure you are not going to screw up my reservations? :lol:
For a reasonable fee, I will quell minor outbreaks, enforce quarantines, and dispatch infected relatives.

Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

Biter

• Banned
  • 2,345 posts
  • LocationWoodbury Georgia
i might go to sleep tonite listening to zombie moans to see if i have a zombie dream, i hope i do i never had a zombie dream before
Posted Image

Xfirekeenmike

Xfirekeenmike

Biter

• Banned
  • 1,608 posts
It is possible to sleep with a fan on so find the right volume level and have fun nightly. Experiment can be done with any types of sounds or dialogue you choose. I have the perfect dialogue idea but can't tell.

Major Tom

Major Tom

Biter

• Members
  • 1,469 posts
  • LocationCommonwealth of Lower Alabama

i might go to sleep tonite listening to zombie moans to see if i have a zombie dream, i hope i do i never had a zombie dream before

I actually have, a couple of times but I just dodge the SOB's, never put down any of them, It was a very calm thing not a nightmare at all, just a weird dream.
For a reasonable fee, I will quell minor outbreaks, enforce quarantines, and dispatch infected relatives.

Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

Biter

• Banned
  • 2,345 posts

I actually have, a couple of times but I just dodge the SOB's, never put down any of them, It was a very calm thing not a nightmare at all, just a weird dream.

im soo jealous right now. ive see soo much stuff with zombies. movies, games, everything but i still never had a zombie dream that i remember :(
Posted Image

anfield20

anfield20

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Locationmerseyside united kingdom
i allways have zombie dreams have done 4 many years lol cant say i recomend them as there as scary as hell hahaha

Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

Biter

• Banned
  • 2,345 posts

i allways have zombie dreams have done 4 many years lol cant say i recomend them as there as scary as hell hahaha

lol the closest thing to a zombie dream ive had was like a few months ago, i was sleeping downstairs on the couch in the afternoon. and my dad snuck up on me and started to walk like a zombie and moan like one. i immediately woke up and took my remote and was about to swing at him then i realized it was my dad. its soo weird it was like muscle memory or 2nd nature lol. my dad was shocked and so was i

my dad should be a zombie on the walking dead hes a reallly good zombie hed be a big zombie too
Posted Image

Mr.Misery

Mr.Misery

Roamer

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, FL
I have had something like that happen, were the noise in or around the room is incorporated into my dreams. Very odd and cool at the same time.

Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

Biter

• Banned
  • 2,345 posts

I have had something like that happen, were the noise in or around the room is incorporated into my dreams. Very odd and cool at the same time.

yea last year i was dreaming that a bomb timer was going down and i had to defuse it...............................turns out it was my alarm-clock lolPosted Image
Posted Image

DeadCave

DeadCave

Resident Scribe

• *Members*
  • 2,911 posts
  • LocationTennessee

I've had zombie dreams before... couple of years before TWD even came to fruition. They were in fact terrifying enough that I remember them now, (some elements appear in Caught In A Bind-- not going to say which ones). These dreams were largely influenced by NOTLD and DOTD (remake) so they were pretty bad. Until the Walking Dead I largely stopped watching zombie flicks, with the exceptions of Shaun of the Dead and later Zombieland.

Trust me, you really do not want zombie nightmares in your sleep.

69% of the people find something dirty in everything they read.  http://http://www.gofundme.com/c66cv4

Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

Biter

• Banned
  • 2,345 posts

I've had zombie dreams before... couple of years before TWD even came to fruition. They were in fact terrifying enough that I remember them now, (some elements appear in Caught In A Bind-- not going to say which ones). These dreams were largely influenced by NOTLD and DOTD (remake) so they were pretty bad. Until the Walking Dead I largely stopped watching zombie flicks, with the exceptions of Shaun of the Dead and later Zombieland.

Trust me, you really do not want zombie nightmares in your sleep.

yea i was obsessed with zombies since like 2008-2009 before i heard of the walking dead. me and my bestfriend had "zombie week" each summer and we watched all the 28 series and NOTLD and tons of zombie movies and played zombie games like resident evil and L4D & LFD2

i want at least 1 zombie dream so i can experience it
Posted Image

Xfirekeenmike

Xfirekeenmike

Biter

• Banned
  • 1,608 posts
Your zombie dream sounds you use while you sleep can be a choreographed novel. Imagine you are the star and, you never die. Could be over and over you rescue anyone and thing, you always end up the hero. You would need actors, voice overs and such. Remember to use what ever name you go by best. Choose the name when loved ones call you with you have a feeling like your heart being tugged.
Jennifer Tilly and or Bernadette Peters are the voices I lean towards. And Cowboys and Aliens scene where Ella Swenson character moans and groans just after an injury.

Mr.Misery

Mr.Misery

Roamer

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, FL
I enjoy when I had a zombie "nightmare" , or as I call it a dream. It's like a interactive movie. Then you wake up and it's all ok. Most of the time I've taught myself to realize I'm dreaming.

Xfirekeenmike

Xfirekeenmike

Biter

• Banned
  • 1,608 posts
Life is But a Dream
In the 1890s, Dr. Mary Calkins and her Wesley College students conducted a major study on sensory images in dreams. They found that visual imagery was presented in 85percent of dreams, auditory sense in 68percent, tactile sense in 11percent, sense of smell in 7percent, and taste in 6percent of dreams studied.

My plans are such.

Setting: Sterile environment, a hotel room where I work but sleep two nights every week.

Sounds: At specific times durring my sleep schedule aim to influence my dream state using
online virtual alarm clock set to web link .

Imagery: Silouette black and white images of scenarios I hope to be a part of viewed as a slideshow.

Smell: Simple perfume since I am man and it goes with the theme I hope to control.

Touch: Desired fabrics to sleep on or lay next to and or wear.

Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

Biter

• Banned
  • 2,345 posts

Life is But a Dream
In the 1890s, Dr. Mary Calkins and her Wesley College students conducted a major study on sensory images in dreams. They found that visual imagery was presented in 85percent of dreams, auditory sense in 68percent, tactile sense in 11percent, sense of smell in 7percent, and taste in 6percent of dreams studied.

My plans are such.

Setting: Sterile environment, a hotel room where I work but sleep two nights every week.

Sounds: At specific times durring my sleep schedule aim to influence my dream state using
online virtual alarm clock set to web link .

Imagery: Silouette black and white images of scenarios I hope to be a part of viewed as a slideshow.

Smell: Simple perfume since I am man and it goes with the theme I hope to control.

Touch: Desired fabrics to sleep on or lay next to and or wear.

awesome! im gona use this one night lol
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!