Photo

Darabont had planned a military webisode...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

bobstevlic

bobstevlic

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Locationchicagoland
http://www.movieweb....says-sam-witwer

Sam Witwer played the tank zombie? Didn't know that...

Edited by bobstevlic, 04 January 2012 - 05:57 AM.

See my art on facebook

Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

Biter

• Banned
  • 2,345 posts
  • LocationWoodbury Georgia
damn.....WTF that sucks. i love Sam Witwer hes awesome from the Force Unleashed. this is such a disappointment to see him leave, and for TWD prequel to be canceled. cold have been an AWESOME prequel
Posted Image

VulpesInculta

VulpesInculta

Biter

• Banned
  • 1,181 posts
Wow, I LOVED that guy in dexter. It makes me sad they didn't keep the webisode :(
My safety word is blueberry pancakes

PoleAxe

PoleAxe

Survivor

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationY da fuq u wanna noes?
Wow, AMC really sucks, but I have always argued anyone other cable network would have done it better. AMC is slowly strangling the Golden Goose. We should strike up a petition to get the director of programs fired...or is it director of programming wtf ever.

Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

Biter

• Banned
  • 2,345 posts

Wow, AMC really sucks, but I have always argued anyone other cable network would have done it better. AMC is slowly strangling the Golden Goose. We should strike up a petition to get the director of programs fired...or is it director of programming wtf ever.

i agree...... AMC sucks. they pennie pinch their most popular show. only have 42 minute shows. it sucks. any other station would have done it better. i personally wish it was on showtime so it has a 50 minute show, with time for like a 5 min webisobe/prequel episode before each episode
Posted Image

Major Tom

Major Tom

Biter

• Members
  • 1,397 posts
  • LocationCommonwealth of Lower Alabama
The Syfy channel is the blueprint for wrecking a great channel. I hope AMC is not following that blueprint.

Unfortunately, I have no idea whether or not Syfy is making tons of money with their wrestling, stupid ghost hunter shows and utterly dumb cheapo flicks. Hopefully profits are poor and new management will follow
For a reasonable fee, I will quell minor outbreaks, enforce quarantines, and dispatch infected relatives.

VulpesInculta

VulpesInculta

Biter

• Banned
  • 1,181 posts

1325707143[/url]' post='26908']
The Syfy channel is the blueprint for wrecking a great channel.

Where'd you get Syfy channel from?
My safety word is blueberry pancakes

Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

Biter

• Banned
  • 2,345 posts

The Syfy channel is the blueprint for wrecking a great channel. I hope AMC is not following that blueprint.

Unfortunately, I have no idea whether or not Syfy is making tons of money with their wrestling, stupid ghost hunter shows and utterly dumb cheapo flicks. Hopefully profits are poor and new management will follow

yea lol Syfy channel is so incredibly bad it hurts to watch
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!