• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

zack

zack

Roamer

• Members
  • 783 posts
  • LocationThe Other Side

Where are you? Please turn this site over to someone else, if you're not able to continue. We love you n hope you're ok! But if you're not interested anymore, a lot of people are. Let someone know so that the site can continue! Wishing you the best n Live Long n Prosper!

"I don't believe that things happen for the best. I do believe, however, that it is possible to make the best of things that happen."

zack

zack

Roamer

• Members
  • 783 posts
  • LocationThe Other Side

And another thought. How could you admin and mods sign up for a person who clearly does not want to be known? Do not understand. Please enlighten us! Thanks!

"I don't believe that things happen for the best. I do believe, however, that it is possible to make the best of things that happen."

Bug

Bug

Zombie Herder

• Moderators
  • 8,702 posts
I fear something has happened to Rumblepup. He was more involved when I first came to this site and later when I was asked to join the moderating group. We have no way of knowing what's going on. I wish we did. It's actually painful to watch this place coming undone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!