Season 5 Ftwd Episode 1 Talk Anyone?

No replies to this topic

Stan

Stan

Roamer

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationChicago area

I'm not sure if we have Moderators, but several forum chats are no longer available and even the season premiere of FTWD didn't get an upgrade for the new episode.

Is the forum throwing in the towel?

"Step it up to Red Alert!"
"Are you absolutely sure, Sir? It does require changing the lightbulb."

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
  • 9,857 posts

I'm not sure if we have Moderators, but several forum chats are no longer available and even the season premiere of FTWD didn't get an upgrade for the new episode.

Is the forum throwing in the towel?

Sorry Stan. It isn't the Admin or the Mods. It's the owner of this site. He is the only one who can update this forum and it seems he has disappeared. The forum is starting to break down. We don't have access to the Admin panels anymore to create a new forum for S5 of FTWD and any new threads become inaccessible within a few days.

If there is anyone you'd like to keep in touch with, I'd suggest getting their contact info. We've done all we can do.  :mad2:

naossano

naossano

Lurker

• Members
  • 444 posts

Not a truckload of stuff happenning in this one, but it was a nice ride.

zack

zack

Roamer

• Members
  • 783 posts
  • LocationThe Other Side

Sorry Stan. It isn't the Admin or the Mods. It's the owner of this site. He is the only one who can update this forum and it seems he has disappeared. The forum is starting to break down. We don't have access to the Admin panels anymore to create a new forum for S5 of FTWD and any new threads become inaccessible within a few days.

If there is anyone you'd like to keep in touch with, I'd suggest getting their contact info. We've done all we can do.  :mad2:

So sad about the forum! Haven't been here in a while (a long while). Life gets in the way.  Enjoyed the forum for many years mostly as a lurker. Lost my sign in and found it recently. Just to say it was a great place to discuss the TWD n FTWD. To all of you may you live long n prosper (from my favorite Vulcan).

And as far as this episode goes, I'm with Alisa. Quit trying to help people. In this world take care of  yourself.

"I don't believe that things happen for the best. I do believe, however, that it is possible to make the best of things that happen."

Zpoc

Zpoc

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 121 posts

Well crap - Is there another forum everyone is shifting too?

mosher

mosher

Biter

• Members
  • 2,137 posts
  • LocationOttawa
I just checked in on a lark. Like Serenity said, this thread will be unreadable after enough posts. Haven't watched the episode yet, fingers crossed it will be okay.

Bug

Bug

Zombie Herder

• Moderators
  • 8,702 posts
I'll see if I can get the site deadzedhead had offered in Steph's thread from him to post in here. Can't access that thread any longer to get it for you.

Bug

Bug

Zombie Herder

• Moderators
  • 8,702 posts
Here's what I got from DZH:

Its called
Battleroyaleforums.com
Its a little buried in the menu but once they find it, its real similar to R&L

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!