Pickles312

Lurker

• Members

Fuck.

groovemachine

groovemachine

Infected

• Members
It took me flipping between a couple pages for 30 seconds or so and then I've had complete chills ever since then...had to log in here quick. I've never reacted so emotionally to this comic (or any comic) ever before. Wow.

Dead Gov Walking

Dead Gov Walking

Roamer

• Members

I really do appreciate this issue. Because for the longest time I felt like i wasnt that invested in the series anymore. Like, I still read it and enjoyed it well enough. but i thought I wasnt way into like i used to be. This issue showed that clearly wasn't the case as I was all over the place as I was reading it lol.

This is looking like it'll be it for our boy Rick, and I'm sure some of use would have liked to see him have a grander send off it this really is it, but I think I'll be fine with it. After all, how often to people get a heroic sendoff?

Insterested to see where things go from here. Will Carl retaliate in force? Will he take his fathers advice from this issue and just take the bad in stride and try to carry on for everyone elses sake? Will the Commonwealth see the assassination of Rick Grimes by the governor's son as a reason to launch into full scale revolt?

Hell it's even possible that Rick just goes into another coma and we get another timeskip.

Very interested in seeing where things go from here.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

I really do appreciate this issue. Because for the longest time I felt like i wasnt that invested in the series anymore. Like, I still read it and enjoyed it well enough. but i thought I wasnt way into like i used to be. This issue showed that clearly wasn't the case as I was all over the place as I was reading it lol.

This is looking like it'll be it for our boy Rick, and I'm sure some of use would have liked to see him have a grander send off it this really is it, but I think I'll be fine with it. After all, how often to people get a heroic sendoff?

Insterested to see where things go from here. Will Carl retaliate in force? Will he take his fathers advice from this issue and just take the bad in stride and try to carry on for everyone elses sake? Will the Commonwealth see the assassination of Rick Grimes by the governor's son as a reason to launch into full scale revolt?
Hell it's even possible that Rick just goes into another coma and we get another timeskip.

Very interested in seeing where things go from here.

Heroic sendoff are things to only please a bit of fans. In real life this is what would happen, some douche kid who has had everything handed to him thinks he is the greatest. Honestly. I hope carl kills this moron.

groovemachine

groovemachine

Infected

• Members
I'd actually be fine if the series ends at 200...society reformed and moving forward...done. I'd rather that than have to deal with it being "Carl's story" from here on out.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

I'd actually be fine if the series ends at 200...society reformed and moving forward...done. I'd rather that than have to deal with it being "Carl's story" from here on out.

Eh 8 or 9 issues isn't enough to wrap everything up.

Dead Gov Walking

Dead Gov Walking

Roamer

• Members

If anything I do hope this means the comic is coming down the homestretch, and that it will end at 300 issues at the absolute most. I'd prefer something closer to 250 though, but that's just me lol

groovemachine

groovemachine

Infected

• Members
192 will be the end of compendium 4...there's a slight chance that this is the end. It's at least a major turning point (duh!) in the comics as the end of every compendium is. Dang, I wish it would be done right here at 192 next month. Then I'm okay with whatever spin offs Kirkman wants to do with the universe from there. Let TWD be Rick's story...that makes sense to me. Then give us a Negan series we can follow for a few years...

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

Finally Carl can take over bout fucking time Rick dies. 

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

Bug

Bug

Zombie Herder

• Moderators
I just read it. At this time all I can say is wow.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

Negan comes back to get revenge for Rick`s death..............

Bug

Bug

Zombie Herder

• Moderators
My friend, why can't you just love Rick like Negan does?

giphy.gif

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

My friend, why can't you just love Rick like Negan does?

giphy.gif

Let's be honest Rick isn't a great leader. He's made a lot of bad choices. His so-so speeches are the reason he was still in charge.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

Let's be honest Rick isn't a great leader. He's made a lot of bad choices. His so-so speeches are the reason he was still in charge.

Yes indeed. Rick has been a terrible leader for a long time. He has needed to go as well for a long time. Rick has runs his course and its not time for Carl to take over. 

naossano

naossano

Lurker

• Members

As long as he is still talking, i wouldn't bury Rick. Beside, judging from the guy's face, i doubt he would shoot him again. (although, that doesn't mean he would carry Rick to the doctor)

Relieved that it didn't went to all out war. It can be tense without any firefight. And Rick's speeches never get old...

TheLibrarian

TheLibrarian

Lurker

• Members
Kinda off topic but where did all the users of this forum go? Used to be so lively. Makes me kinda depressed lol

I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!