• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • 1,508 posts
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

I very rarely purchase any apps for phones, most of my gaming is done on console or PC but Zombies, Run! from Six to Start is one of 2 apps I've purchased ever and I wanted to share my love of it. It is a training app for runners whether you're training for your first half marathon or you just want to run. Its a story of how you become Runner 5 of Able Township who goes out on missions during the zombie apocalypse. You can listen to your own playlist in between the story and even set zombie chases where a horde will come after you and you have to run faster or it will catch you. I listen to it when I trail run in the woods and it makes for a nervous environment especially with ambient zombie noises coming through. 

If you're looking for a reason to get out and run and enjoy a good zombie story, you should really look into this. There is a free verison allowing you to try it out but there is plenty of content in the paid version. There are currently 5 seasons, each season could have 30 missions and each mission range from 20 mins to 40 minutes long. I love it!!

I don't have to outrun walkers, I just have to outrun you!
Highschool Of The Dead full 240316

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!