Where Are Maggie And Hershel?

DayLight

DayLight

Infected

• Members
So, I know that she left shortly after Rick's exit. And I'm not asking for exact coordinates lol but I'm confused. She just up and left with no plan? I tried to find out some info and I guess Jesus knew of her whereabouts by telling someone she was "doing fine and happy" dont quote me on this. But does anyone have any idea of where she may have gone and I'm sure she took little Hershel with her?

Nareen

Nareen

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanada

Daylight, in the thirst few episodes of this season Maggie got a letter, not the first one, from Georgie, the woman she met on the road near Hilltop a couple of seasons ago.  Georgie was from a far off community that was reaching out; she gave Maggie what is basically a manual for how to do everything in a post-apocalyptic world.  Someone mentioned that Georgie wanted Maggie to go and live in her community and that’s what Maggie did during the time gap after Rick’s “death”.  No doubt Hershel went with her.

To answer your other question, Rosita is pregnant by Siddiq from the time “before Gabriel” when they were “having fun”. 

DayLight

DayLight

Infected

• Members
Ohhh okay! Thank you so much for clearing some of that up for me because I was trying really hard to just go with the flow and assume some of the answers would come out but I just knew I was missing something. I actually missed a good portion of season 8 and a few other episodes so that letter I totally missed. And a hard time following Rositas love life lol. Thank You!

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!