kombat

Biter

• Members

https://comicbook.co...crossover-fear/

Bug

Bug

Zombie Herder

• Moderators
Since Dwight is not a character this won't entice me to watch.

DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSan Diego
The first couple seasons were good. Then it just went off the rails

mosher

mosher

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOttawa
I had no issue with Morgan crossing, because he was always going to meet someone and meeting then made sense.

Having Dwight show up is illogical. Unless we have some reason to believe Dwight followed Morgan, whichis also a bad idea, the odds are slim. It's silly.

Fear found its voice in 3, and lost it. But I liked the new characters, and they won me again despite inane bad guys. And then they added more silly characters, who were awful, but somehow now safe to travel with. The show hasn't lost me, but it has lost its voice.

cornjob

cornjob

Lurker

• Members

Why not just cross-over everyone interesting from the main show and kill one of the two?

I'm behind and haven't watched the latest season of TWD yet. I can't remember what Dwight is up to. Did he leave to try and find his wife? I guess he must have some reason to think she'd go to Texas. 

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!