Question - what would it really be like 10 years into the Zombie Apocalypse?
- Would there still be free range Zombies? (The math really does not work out - if 99% of the US population turns into Zombies, and the 1% left dispatch 1 zombie per week - no Zombies in 2 years)
- If there were still free range Zombies, how many would be ambulatory? There is mud, water, ditches, etc. Seems like a good percentage would be tangled up someplace
- Assuming such a high % of the population turned into Zombies, one would assume that guns and ammo would be plentiful, not sure why everyone left is not armed to the teeth. Bullets have a long shelf life
- Would you make a cart out of car parts and put in the plush seats? Seems a bad weight decision
- Would anyone left, who has in fact survived 10 years, not be the most efficient Zombie and person killers left? In TWD they still seem to be making really stupid decisions at times
Edited by UnlimitedAmmo, 26 November 2018 - 03:22 PM.