• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BitBrit

BitBrit

Survivor

• Members
  • 2,621 posts
  • LocationNorth West England
I completely missed what they meant! Was A strong and leader and B injured?

kombat

kombat

Biter

• Members
  • 2,138 posts

I think Alpha and Beta are assumed. I assume the movie will explain it.

Jgreenwood

Jgreenwood

Roamer

• Members
  • 508 posts

They mean the same thing.

Ass and Butt.

Caryl4Pres

Caryl4Pres

Infected

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationStuttgart
In the last season, Rick was briefly jailed by Jadis in a container labeled "A". The episode was called "After", I think. At one point she deliberately almost got him bitten by a walker. But Rick was able to free himself. Almost the same thing happened to Negan. Here it looked like she was waiting for the helicopter at the same time.

A few episodes ago, Jadis offered Gabriel to go "far far away" together, but he refused. As a result, Jadis said, "All the time, I thought you were a 'B'", knocked him unconscious and tried to get him bitten shortly thereafter, but changed her mind. In "What comes after", she still promised to supply the helicopter crew with an "A", but when she saw Rick, she announced him as a "B" and asked that he be rescued.

I conclude that the helicopter crew are looking for two types of prey:
"A" in the sense of "damaged" with a fresh bite wound, perhaps as subjects for possible study purposes.
"B" in terms of potential new members. Strong, experienced fighters or leaders. Maybe to use their experience and special skills for their own purposes.

I believe that these mysterious helicopter people are primarily looking for test objects and that's why those are an 'A'.

naossano

naossano

Lurker

• Members
  • 426 posts

Waiting for more context, but the few intel we want don't seem to do much good for my suspension of disbelief...

Bric

Bric

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationOrlando, FL.
I assumed the B S was pretty much self explanatory but apparently not.
"There are many new walls around the village... they won't keep us out..."
"They weren't built to keep you out. They were built to keep you in."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!