The Cast For Season 9 (Comic Spoilers)

Spoiler

omegaman

omegaman

Roamer

• Members

What ya'll think about the cast choices for Alpha, Beta and Lydia for Season 9? 

I have no idea what they are going to do with Lydia now that Carl's dead.  Maybe her and Enid?

Bug

Bug

Zombie Herder

• Moderators

I’m not sure about the others, but I think Ryan Hurst as Beta is brilliant.  He was great on SOA. 

omegaman

omegaman

Roamer

• Members

I’m not sure about the others, but I think Ryan Hurst as Beta is brilliant.  He was great on SOA. 

I think so too. Good to see Opie again.

Bug

Bug

Zombie Herder

• Moderators

One of my friends (not the forum type of person) is really excited to see him too.  

gilbert

gilbert

Infected

• Members

I think so too. Good to see Opie again.

That is exactly what I am thinking...I did hear that two more SOA members are joining the show Tig and Chibs.....hopefully this pumps up the show

Aolain

Aolain

Roamer

• Members

@ Gilbert: Opie, Tig, and Chibs were my three favorite characters from SOA. Glad to see all three join the show.

gilbert

gilbert

Infected

• Members

@ Gilbert: Opie, Tig, and Chibs were my three favorite characters from SOA. Glad to see all three join the show.

I wish I remembered actors names BUT twitterverse had chibs practicing with a bow and arrow.....(imagination working overtime)

Bug

Bug

Zombie Herder

• Moderators
Tommy Flanagan played Chibs, but when I checked today I don't see TWD on the list of acting credits. A Google search didn't associate him with TWD.

Kim Coates was Tig. Again, TWD is not in his credits. Closest I could find associating Kim with TWD was on a wishlist in 2014 hoping he'd be Dwight.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!