Photo

Season 9 Begins, Rick Wakes Up In A Bed...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Rague

Rague

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 103 posts

...and in one of the most cliche television plot devices ever, finds himself back in Season 1, "Days Gone By."

Carl and Michonne are gone. Morgan is gone. Alexandria, Aaron, Daryl, and Carol are gone. All Rick has are some wilted flowers Shane left at his bedside and a gunshot wound in his side.

How would the show go from here?

Jgreenwood

Jgreenwood

Roamer

• Members
  • 478 posts

Hopefully, he would get up and stumble towards the Don't Dead Open Inside door and get eaten and the credits would roll.

omegaman

omegaman

Roamer

• Members
  • 457 posts

They could pull a "Dallas" and have Rick waking up and finding his wife Lori in the shower.

Edited by omegaman, 14 May 2018 - 06:02 PM.

Bug

Bug

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Moderators
  • 6,306 posts
Speaking of pulling a Dallas, they could redo seasons 6-8. There'd be no Dumpstergate, they'd spare Glenn like they spared Carol, not overdo Negan or prolong All Out War, and (last, but not least) Carl would still be alive.

Rague

Rague

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 103 posts

I was more curious about how the storyline would change if Season 7 Rick entered Season 1:

* Morgan and Duane would probably be alive

* Andrea, Glenn, T-Dog, Morales, and Merle'd probably be screwed

* The feud between him, Lori, and Shane would probably be resolved quicker

* Group might skip the prison all together

But, eh, Dallas ending works too.

xpoc454

xpoc454

Infected

• Members
  • 58 posts

I was hoping he would wake up in a hospital next to Bob Newhart.  Than Newhart can say "Why does this keep happening to me?"  :}

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!