• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Aolain

Aolain

Roamer

• Members
  • 474 posts

Here is a topic for speculation:

Just why the heck was Nick to determined to kill that Vulture?

The only reason hinted at so far is that he beat Nick to the supplies at the church. Thinking on it, that just could not be the reason for his hatred. Thus, they will reveal the real cause later.

The Vulture did say that he did not think he would ever see Nick again, and I think Nick indicated that the guy did something to him while someone watched.

What could it be?

Did the guy bugger Nick?

Did the guy kill Madison?

What do people think?

cornjob

cornjob

Lurker

• Members
  • 238 posts

I think something bad happened to Madison, and Nick blames the Vultures. Only the death of someone close to him should bring such a strong reaction out of Nick, especially after the passage of so much time. 

We haven't seen many characters succumb to hopelessness. I wonder if we might see Madison totally break down and kill herself, on the brink of starvation or something as their community fails. Or maybe they just killed her, or she died in need of medicine they had, etc.

Remember, the crew were pretty intensely hunting for the source of those flags, which we know are the Vultures. There is bad blood. 

mosher

mosher

Biter

• Members
  • 2,033 posts
  • LocationOttawa

I think Madison was killed or otherwise brutalized at the man's hands. Nick's rage was too much for it to be about anything else, since Alicia and Luciana are fine. 

xpoc454

xpoc454

Infected

• Members
  • 51 posts

I thought also it may have had something to do with the little girl. But she seems to be fine.

I think he has something do with the scars on victor's hands tat he is trying to hide.

Aolain

Aolain

Roamer

• Members
  • 474 posts

I thought also it may have had something to do with the little girl. But she seems to be fine.

I think he has something do with the scars on victor's hands tat he is trying to hide.

Yeah. Could be. The scars on Victor's hands looked, to me anyway, like crucifixion scars. But it could be anything.

Stan

Stan

Roamer

• Members
  • 700 posts
  • LocationChicago area

It's completely out of context with everything until the whole picture is seen.

I'm guessing the Vultures did something to cause the Stadium to fall catastrophically, probably with eh corralled Walkers. Madison was then killed or captured (but captured is unlikely) and so they went hunting. It's weird, because until Nick died the little girl seemed to be someone they were going to try and salvage, which works against the Vultures intentionally causing the Stadium to fall, or Madison to fall prey to something malicious. This whole season is hodge podge, it's not working for me as a way of seeing the story.

"Step it up to Red Alert!"
"Are you absolutely sure, Sir? It does require changing the lightbulb."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!