8 replies to this topic

Logan5

Logan5

Zombie Herder

• Members
  • 8,243 posts
  • LocationThe Endless River

Hi,

I've recently noticed that when I come here to sign in my web browser, Safari, (plus Chrome and Firefox) gives me the following warnings. Not sure if anyone else is seeing this or it's just me somehow. This also happens on different networks.

Can someone look into this and see if this is a site issue?

Thanks

Logan

555ybl.png

cszyp.png

259e5p1.jpg

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
  • 9,856 posts

We are looking into this now, Logan.

I don't get that message so I'm wondering if anyone else is getting that message.

Deadpelican

Deadpelican

Ad Victoriam!

• Moderators
  • 2,540 posts
  • LocationThe Prydwen

Yeah same here. I am not seeing any issues. Are you viewing the site on a Mac, PC, Iphone, or Android? Or something else?

Shield yourself from those not bound to you by steel, for they are the blind. Aid them when you can, but lose not sight of yourself. 

Logan5

Logan5

Zombie Herder

• Members
  • 8,243 posts

Hey thanks for the replies...  I am using a MacBook Pro and It also happens when I try to log in using my iPhone 8+ on my home network. Maybe it is something with my ISP. Since no one else has mentioned it and you guys are not seeing it, it must be something weird on my end

Next time I am out I'll see it if also happens when I am on the cellular network.

259e5p1.jpg

Bug

Bug

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Moderators
  • 7,026 posts
Logan, can you clear your browsing history and let us know if that made a difference?

Settings> Safari> Clear History and Website Data.

Good luck.

Logan5

Logan5

Zombie Herder

• Members
  • 8,243 posts

Mission accepted...

But it made no difference, I am still seeing the warnings. It has to be something on my end since no one else but me is seeing it.

I just can't figure out what could be causing it. This is the only site I get the warning for.

259e5p1.jpg

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • 3,705 posts
  • LocationEye Socket

Last week, I got a "Google Red page warning",  It only happened when I popped in here, as well.  Logan, maybe your Anti Virus or spyware monitor told you the page was insecure?  Mine didn't. 

Any rate, it was a minor inconvenience but after reading a microsoft forum, it seems that folks pay $150 when they call the 800# and are then instructed to disable their antivirus software by the "microsoft technicians". So please, no one do that!!!  Haven't seen it again since I updated everything but it definitely was lurking somewhere. 

I visit tons of pages daily and every few days on R&L so I'm pretty convinced it came from here.  I hope y'all get it worked out if you haven't already.  Haven't had a warning today at all.  But it was hit and miss the week or so it did appear.

Posted Image

Logan5

Logan5

Zombie Herder

• Members
  • 8,243 posts

I don't think it was my AV... and like you I would never disable my security software. Hard to tell what is going on but I am happy to see it's not just me. 

259e5p1.jpg

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
  • 1,320 posts
  • LocationChemical Valley, Canada eh!

mine says the same thing. i dont have a warning but the before the domain name says the connection is insecure. im using chrome on a surface pro

Edited by mADAM Scorpious, 28 April 2018 - 12:02 PM.

Madam Scorpious <~<133€
http://nythe-scorpious.blogspot.ca/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!