Will Morgan Ever Return To Twd?

ZedHead

ZedHead

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationStill waiting on a bus.

I loved the first episode, it obviously had some flaws, but it felt fresh and new. As someone that has followed the storylines on both shows, it was cool just to see Morgan get up and leave all of his troubles behind.

But that gets me to my main question. Would he ever consider returning to DC? Rick said "You can hide, but you can't run." Morgan took it as a challenge, but is it possible for this trip to be considered him hiding? It just seems strange that he became so close to Carol/Rick and to just leave, without them ever knowing what happened.

Nareen

Nareen

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanada

I doubt it.   

cornjob

cornjob

Lurker

• Members

I had thought Morgan on FTWD was going to be timed for his time gap from the original show. 

I think the original show will be better off for him leaving, if they were going to continue writing him as a tortured guy that keeps losing it. I hope they let this character grow and develop into something more than that. 

mosher

mosher

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOttawa

I don't mind this contrivance to merge the shows, but it would have to be written well and TWD would have to have room.

Since FTWD is a better show now, and character abundance is a bad thing for these shows, they sort of need to remain separate. Still, they might bounce someone back just for a rating boost down the road. Probably a bad idea, but when shows near their end bad ideas happen.

bully8

bully8

S-mart Employee

• Members

I think they've made it all too clear that Morgan doesn't fit in with TWD gang.  So I can see that they needed him off that series.  Unless Morgan permanently regains his sanity and cares about being part of a survivor group, there is no reason for him to go back to TWD.

Since he is wounded, he will be part of Alicia's group for the time being.  But what is going to make him want to stay?

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!