3. Meh (2 [22.22%])

22.22%

4. Terrible (0 [0.00%])

0.00%

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members

I don't see a review thread and I'm not sure if an admin will turn the 177 cover thread into a review thread (if so, feel free to delete this thread); so I thought I'd make this to discuss the issue without spoiling it in the cover thread.

Issue Summary: Mikey's a poet and he didn't know it, but now he does. Michonne has finally been able to have a heart to heart with Elodie, it was bittersweet as Elodie revealed that Collette was murdered the year before. Elodie doesn't think the commonwealth is good, but she doesn't call them evil either. regina/deanna 2.0 has a spencer-like manchild entitled brat of a son, whom Mercer (the guy ripping off mr. t's style on the cover) has to guard. His guards plan on letting him get eaten because he sucks, and sidiq has overheard these plans.

Madam Scorpious <~<133€
http://nythe-scorpious.blogspot.ca/

Bug

Bug

Zombie Herder

• Moderators

Actually I like how you did this.  Now to get home so I can read this issue.  When I’m done I’ll be back.  ;)

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members

thanks, Bug, this style seems to work for the episode threads so i thought id give it a try.

sorry if i spoiled anything, i hope you enjoy it :)

Madam Scorpious <~<133€
http://nythe-scorpious.blogspot.ca/

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

6.5/10 just not interesting get ready for class warfare......

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

Bug

Bug

Zombie Herder

• Moderators

thanks, Bug, this style seems to work for the episode threads so i thought id give it a try.

sorry if i spoiled anything, i hope you enjoy it :)

You didn't spoil anything. This is the review thread. ;)

What's with Maggie? She's ashamed for moving on or for almost having sex in the a shed? For goodness sake that was silly.

I liked Michonne with her daughter.

Sebastian is going to be the contrast to Carl. Wonder if they'll meet?

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Sebastian is totally gonna die, lol. The whole meeting Officer Mercer thing was different than I expected. A Coup De Tat seems to be brewing in The Commonwealth. Would be interesting to actually see a successful one in this comic. There was a half hearted attempt by Nicholas and Spencer way back when, but Rick squashed that pretty quick. Glad that Michonne and Elodie are reunited, but I got the feeling that we're going to see more development from Elodie and we might lose Michonne soonish. Seems like they've have similar journeys and unfortunately her sister didn't make it. Not much else to say about this. I thought the whole scene with Rick and Mikey was a little out of left field, but some interesting development I guess. 

Overall I'd say 6/10. 

ThatEpicBeast U Know

ThatEpicBeast U Know

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationVermont

What's with Maggie? She's ashamed for moving on or for almost having sex in the a shed? For goodness sake that was silly.

Something that just hit me when I read your comment-- Maggie and Glenn both first had sex together in a shed when they started out.

That doesn't really answer your question, but just something cool to note I guess lol. Maybe she was ashamed that she felt a connection in that she to Glenn?  :smiley-confused002:

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube....suSrDxf3qF6z34w (Epic A)

DwightsBoltInAbraham

DwightsBoltInAbraham

Infected

• Members
  • LocationMD, Headed to Washington

I like the stuff with Elodie and Michonne.

Poor Collette. It's touching. I hope Michonne stays a badass!

Since Michonne and Carl were pretty close, I think it'd be cool for Carl to meet Elodie.

Wondering how the two groups are going to mesh...

"The thing about smart mother fuckers is that sometimes, they sound like crazy mother fuckers to stupid mother fuckers..."

"You follow me?"

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!