• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ZombieMojo

ZombieMojo

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 133 posts

twd-178-issue-1077736.jpeg

"You can breathe... you can blink... you can cry.. you're ALL going to be doing a lot of that."

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • 18,920 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Well, that didn't take too long lol. 

Dead Gov Walking

Dead Gov Walking

Roamer

• Members
  • 695 posts

Maybe if we're lucky this'll be her last issue

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • 5,821 posts
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

man I hope this isnt the woodbury arc all over again.....

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • 2,300 posts
  • LocationOhio

Maybe if we're lucky this'll be her last issue

Honestly. The way most of the characters have been written lately, I don't mind her. I mean sure she's kind of annoying but being by yourself and under attack a few times might set a few screws loose.

Most of the characters are really serious. I get the fact it's an apocalyptic comic. However, it's been a few yrs. Sure they aren't serious 100 percent of the time. But not a lot of ha moments. I mean shit soften the times then spring a death on us. Change it up a bit.

I just figure some people would be using humor more rather than just uptight aggression.

Ant

Ant

Infected

• Members
  • 76 posts

I'm about 50 issues behind, this book just looks silly now.

Bug

Bug

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Moderators
  • 5,526 posts

At a glance I thought, oh no not again!  However, I’m wondering if Princess did something that created this situation.  

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • 2,300 posts
  • LocationOhio

At a glance I thought, oh no not again! However, I’m wondering if Princess did something that created this situation.

They have some very strict rules coming out of the gate and Eugene trying to start a fight by yelling demands isn't helping.

I figure someone would start a fight anyways. Do I see her dying though? No. No reason to introduce her for a few issues and kill her so soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!