Star Wars: The Last Jedi

- - - - -

Jgreenwood

Jgreenwood

Roamer

• Members

Who has seen it? What did you think?

My 2 Cents: I thought overall it was good. It had it's amazing parts, It's useless parts, it's good parts and then some parts that were so ,mind-numbingly stupid that I spent a portion of the movie completely taken out of the world trying to process it.

It's my 6th favorite Star Wars movie. Better than the prequels, nowhere near as good as the OT or Rogue One and it fell short of the tone set forth with Force Awakens. 

I'm curious to know what others thought!

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
It was fine. Way too many fanboys/girls crying because of nostalgia.

The. Originally trilogy was a little more than okay at best. Idk why everyone hates the newer stuff. Their were great jedi before Skywalker and there will be great jedi after......Rey. and so on.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

I thought TLJ was ok. I liked it probably on par with Revenge of the Sith, which comes after OT and Rouge One for me. Definitely better than Episodes I and II. There were fun parts and interesting parts, but it did have it's problems. There were parts, like TFA retelling ANH that were reminiscent of ETB, but not too on the nose. Most complaints I've heard were about 

Spoiler

It did feel like Rian Johnson missed the mark on the themes/mood that Force Awakens set forth with the sequel trilogy a bit, and I'm sure some people were disappointed at certain revelations or things that certain characters did that seemed out of character. I'd give it probably a 5.5-6/10 overall. 

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
I feel until we actually truly know what the force can do people will basically be using them as super powers.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!