Ricks Flash Forward

davo

davo

Infected

• Members

In the beginning of season 8 Rick has a flash forward where he wakes as a old man and Carl, Judith and Michonne are there. Is this a dream? Is this real? Bad Writing? I assume they are going to try and tie something into it. I just don't understand why they would show all of that to just kill Carl off? I have a feeling that they are just building all of this up to find out that Carl will not die. Anyone have any thoughts.

Koda

Koda

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNJ USA

You don't see carl's face in the scene and he moves by very quickly and although you do hear his voice say he didn't play that song, Michonne does not seem to acknowledge his presence. It could simply be another one of Rick's hallucinations. Who knows.

Jgreenwood

Jgreenwood

Roamer

• Members

If Carl is another bait and switch I don't see how anyone could continue watching this show.

kombat

kombat

Biter

• Members

If Carl is another bait and switch I don't see how anyone could continue watching this show.

I would stop watching it as long as Gimple was showrunner. If they were to fire him or he left, I'd come back.

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis

I guess at this point it was a dream? Really I have no idea, there are so many wonky things going on with this show right now I guess it could be anything. 

cornjob

cornjob

Lurker

• Members
Yeah, now it looks more like the Abraham, Glen et al Thanksgiving dinner scene. Just a fantasy.

Alessia2

Alessia2

Lurker

• Members

I felt it a bit suspicious that he wasn´t really shown in the Rick´s flash forward / dream / hallucination / whatever it was about. He passed them quickly, we mostly recognize him for the voice than looks. I was thinking more of the little girl and could that be Judith or not (as she really doesn´t look at all like her) when seeing it, but now I think it is likely similar dream of the future that never happened, like the happy dinner table with everyone was.

I just wonder if it makes all other things there to be just a dream, too. Michonne hadn´t aged a day, neither Carl, but Rick and Judith (if it was her) were significally older. I hope it doesn´t mean Michonne would be gone, too. :( I like her.

And would the brand new world Rick leads her little girl excist either? Is it all just a dream... I hope not.

naossano

naossano

Lurker

• Members

Rick spent a season seeing dead Lori. He could spare a couple episodes to see dead Coral ?

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis

Rick spent a season seeing dead Lori. He could spare a couple episodes to see dead Coral ?

Riggs posted a photoshop with his face over Lori's in the white dress on his twitter today lol 

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!