• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

ricky311

ricky311

Infected

• Members
  • 78 posts
It has finally happened.

There will be a crossover. But that's all we get to know for now.

http://uproxx.com/tv...ad-crossover/2/

Thoughts?

Nareen

Nareen

Roamer

• Members
  • 722 posts
  • LocationCanada

It will be interesting to see what they do since Rick and company are a couple of years ahead in time, but I don't like this crossover idea.

I hope it's some minor character, like the webisode ladies, who appears. 

World War Pee

World War Pee

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • LocationRhode Island

It will be interesting to see what they do since Rick and company are a couple of years ahead in time, but I don't like this crossover idea.

I hope it's some minor character, like the webisode ladies, who appears. 

If TWD are a few years ahead in time its possible it could be a deceased character. Abe or Glenn or?? :srug:

xpoc454

xpoc454

Infected

• Members
  • 16 posts

The morales family from season 1 ?

ricky311

ricky311

Infected

• Members
  • 78 posts

If TWD are a few years ahead in time its possible it could be a deceased character. Abe or Glenn or?? :srug:

Abe could still be possible, I guess. As well as Rosita and maybe even Eugene? Not sure where all three of them started out and when.

But Glenn is impossible at this point, because he was in TWD from the start. Timewise, the FTWD storyline should be somewhere close around the TWD farm by now, so Glenn would already be a part of Rick's group.

If they would pick Glenn as the crossover character, that would be very cheap imho.

Morales would be cool, but would most people even remember him and/or his family? Same goes for the webisodes characters. Do you think that a minor character really would be worth it or make an impact on viewership on either show?

Thing is, it will depend on which show the crossover will occur. If it's on FTWD, the possibilities will be limited. If it's on TWD, any character still alive by the end of FTWD (wether an open ending or not) would be possible.

Stan

Stan

Roamer

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationChicago area

A Georgia to California border trip for the purpose of a crossover seems a little silly, but we'll see where and how they take this.

"Step it up to Red Alert!"
"Are you absolutely sure, Sir? It does require changing the lightbulb."

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • 3,625 posts
  • LocationEye Socket

I'd like to see the Vatos on fear.  The Morales family would do, as well as bring closure to folks committed to the original series.  Still, I can't imagine why anyone would go somewhere where water is scarce and only venomous animals and arachnids flourish.  Heading east makes more sense than heading southwesterly.  It seems less populated so maybe there would be less zombies?  But there is certainly more deaths so who knows what is better?  Looking forward to finding out.  

Posted Image

Koda

Koda

Infected

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNJ USA

I am wondering if it won't be Abe or Rosita.. I believe they both met in the Texas area which is not far from where the Fear group is and Eugene's lies gave them the reason to come east. ....Or is it going to be one of the WHISPERERS? Also there is alot of people in the kingdom and saviors that we have no idea of their past.

I am also wondering what has happened to Luciana.

cornjob

cornjob

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 123 posts
It makes more sense for a FtWD character to appear in TWD. At least there could be a time jump for that person.

It's hard to imagine this not feeling like a gimmick.

kombat

kombat

Biter

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

I am wondering if it won't be Abe or Rosita.. I believe they both met in the Texas area which is not far from where the Fear group is and Eugene's lies gave them the reason to come east. ....Or is it going to be one of the WHISPERERS? Also there is alot of people in the kingdom and saviors that we have no idea of their past.

I am also wondering what has happened to Luciana.

When Proctor John invited Alicia to go to Houston, hey, that happens to be where Abe and Eugene are from... But that doesn't look like it's going to happen after all.

cornjob

cornjob

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 123 posts

When Proctor John invited Alicia to go to Houston, hey, that happens to be where Abe and Eugene are from... But that doesn't look like it's going to happen after all.

They may follow the Proctors (and I bet all the big characters from the dam survived that blast, including John) to Houston without Alicia going too.

omegaman

omegaman

Lurker

• Members
  • 400 posts

Or maybe Proctor John survives the Dam, fishes Alicia out of the water and heads to TX.

It could happen!

Aolain

Aolain

Lurker

• Members
  • 415 posts

Here is a thought!

Proctor John and his crew go to Houston. He runs into Abe & family. It is PJ and the boys who assault Abe's wife and whom Abe kills.

ricky311

ricky311

Infected

• Members
  • 78 posts
That's actually one of the best ideas I've heard so far, but we need a main character there as well, because I don't see the show following John by himself. They always put at least one of the main (and original S1) characters in new places or communities.

Alicia maybe? It would be weird for him to take her back in after he wanted to kill her in the finale. Maybe Daniel?

Also, they would have to recreate/reshoot that Abraham scene. I'm not sure if they would want go down that route. Unless they would only imply or hint at that particular scene, but that wouldn't be satisfying at all imo.

It would be cool though, because I've always wondered how Abraham was able to take out multiple men with just his bare fists...

Edit: Actually, scrap Alicia from this idea, because Abraham told Rosita that when he met her, he thought she was the last woman on earth.

Edited by ricky311, 19 October 2017 - 11:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!