Photo

Walking Dead / Fear The Walking Dead Crossover Confirmed (Updated With Character)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

thelastpaul

thelastpaul

Biter

• Members
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

http://www.ign.com/a...e-walking-dead 

Kirkman said the two The Walking Dead shows will crossover when a character—whose identity he didn't specify—from one show makes an appearance in the other.‬

Bit > Lurker > Roamer > Put down by Scott Gimple. Goodbye R&L

Bug

Bug

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Moderators
  • 5,094 posts
I may be one of few that doesn't like that idea, but i have seen the speculation of which group they could become within our forums. This thread should get interesting.

Edited by Bug, 09 October 2017 - 03:18 PM.

omegaman

omegaman

Lurker

• Members
  • 419 posts

How are they going to pull that off I wonder. The TWD show has to be a few years ahead of FTWD.  And if we see a future version on a character that will spoil that they are totally safe. I'm curious how this is gonna play out.

Aolain

Aolain

Lurker

• Members
  • 441 posts

I am wondering if will not be a flash back with the woman from the airplane; showing her in Atlanta before the fall.

Koda

Koda

Infected

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNJ USA

Anxious to see how this is handled. Curious about which character it might be.

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
  • 1,172 posts
  • LocationChemical Valley, Canada eh!

my money's on salazar or troy.

Madam Scorpious <~<133€
http://nythe-scorpious.blogspot.ca/

thelastpaul

thelastpaul

Biter

• Members
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

I feel like it'll probably be a flashback.. unless they time jump FTWD

kombat

kombat

Biter

• Members
  • 1,995 posts

I don't know if it's confirmed where the ranch is, just somewhere near the border. But if it's Texas, perhaps they bump into Abraham before he leaves for Washington.

omegaman

omegaman

Lurker

• Members
  • 419 posts

I don't know if it's confirmed where the ranch is, just somewhere near the border. But if it's Texas, perhaps they bump into Abraham before he leaves for Washington.

I'm pretty sure it's near San Diego based what the show has revealed.

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • 3,697 posts
  • LocationEye Socket

I was just saying that Daniel would be perfect.  Unless he's really adopted the gal from he water treatment plant as a defacto daughter of sorts, he has no reason to stay.  Once he dams break, there is no life there or at the ranch.  SoCal is a desert without lots of hydro engineering. So, I would assume that anyone with any sense would look for less hostile terrain.  Modern conveniences are gone so LA, etc. would be fairly uninhabitable.  

Any rate, I'm excited about the potential crossover.  I kinda see timelines on TWD like Biblical ones.  What is 7 days?  How long was a lifespan in today time.  Much latitude is given by me on both accounts.

Posted Image

Vrill

Vrill

Roamer

• Banned
  • 480 posts

Now we know who the Whisperers are.

Vrill

Vrill

Roamer

• Banned
  • 480 posts

Is Fear the Walking Dead actually an origin story for the Whisperers? There's definitely evidence that it could be.

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
  • 1,172 posts

Edited by mADAM Scorpious, 10 October 2017 - 11:30 PM.

Madam Scorpious <~<133€

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
  • 1,172 posts

Is Fear the Walking Dead actually an origin story for the Whisperers? There's definitely evidence that it could be.

:smiley-confused002:  what evidence?

Madam Scorpious <~<133€

thelastpaul

thelastpaul

Biter

• Members
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Now we know who the Whisperers are.

I seriously doubt it. 

Vrill

Vrill

Roamer

• Banned
  • 480 posts

:smiley-confused002:  what evidence?

All you have to do is look at the Fear crews past. They ALL have shady pasts. Madison mentioned killing before the ZA even began and doing other bad things. Her children all have spotty pasts too. Drug users, etc. And Nick uses Zombie skins, blood and guts more then anyone on either show. Nick LOVES walking among the dead. In fact, the whole Fear crew is starting to use that method and its a lot more prominent on Fear then it is on TWD. And Strand, his past is somewhat mysterious but you know he wasn't a savory guy pre-ZA either. I think the whole Fear crew are all bad people with the illusion of them being "good". 

So its just a theory, but it does make a lot of sense once you start breaking things down. Everywhere the Fear crew goes, people die. A lot of people die. So I can see Madison being Alpha, Strand the Beta and Alicia could be Lydia. Not sure where Nick fits in, I guess he could be the Beta (or even the Alpha?) - But anyway, its a theory is all and this isn't the first time this has been brought up. A lot of youtube videos and podcasts state this same theory as well certain other websites, blogs, etc. The Whisperers present the biggest threat to date for Rick and company in the comics right? So you have to think that whoever the Whisperers are on the show, they need to be heavy hitters. Well, the Fear crew fit that bill.

Edited by Vrill, 11 October 2017 - 03:04 PM.

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
  • 1,172 posts

All you have to do is look at the Fear crews past. They ALL have shady pasts. Madison mentioned killing before the ZA even began and doing other bad things. Her children all have spotty pasts too. Drug users, etc. And Nick uses Zombie skins, blood and guts more then anyone on either show. Nick LOVES walking among the dead. In fact, the whole Fear crew is starting to use that method and its a lot more prominent on Fear then it is on TWD. And Strand, his past is somewhat mysterious but you know he wasn't a savory guy pre-ZA either. I think the whole Fear crew are all bad people with the illusion of them being "good". 

So its just a theory, but it does make a lot of sense once you start breaking things down. Everywhere the Fear crew goes, people die. A lot of people die. So I can see Madison being Alpha, Strand the Beta and Alicia could be Lydia. Not sure where Nick fits in, I guess he could be the Beta (or even the Alpha?) - But anyway, its a theory is all and this isn't the first time this has been brought up. A lot of youtube videos and podcasts state this same theory as well certain other websites, blogs, etc. The Whisperers present the biggest threat to date for Rick and company in the comics right? So you have to think that whoever the Whisperers are on the show, they need to be heavy hitters. Well, the Fear crew fit that bill.

i dont think having a shady past is enough.

nick's use of zombies and walking with them is alot more aligned with the whispers mo.  i could see nick starting the whisperers group but he wouldn't roll with them; their

Spoiler
doesn't really fit with him.

i don't see maddison, strand, and alicia becoming alpha, beta and lydia, too much is off.

maddison murdered her father because he abused her and her kids are what matters most so she wouldn't

Spoiler

Spoiler
strand is gay and obviously isnt inlove with maddison, and even though he cares for her, i doubt he would do anything for her.

alicia will probably be like 20 by the time ftwd catches up to twd, 

Spoiler
 and carl is like 16, tops, it's unlikely that they would pair the two.

its more likely that garbage gang would become the whisperers because 

Spoiler
  unless theres a time jump after aow, i think theyll probably introduce a new cast to play the whisperers.

Edited by mADAM Scorpious, 11 October 2017 - 07:12 PM.

Madam Scorpious <~<133€

buzzfactory

buzzfactory

Lurker

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationUk

DeadOnMyFeet

DeadOnMyFeet

Fighting for Truth, Justice, and the American Movie Classics Way

• Moderators
  • 2,253 posts
  • Location30 mins from Hollywood

Just not sure what to say to that Buzz. :mellow:

Ms Scorpius, that may well be the most spoiler tags I've seen in one post. lol

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
  • 1,172 posts

the thread doesn't say comic spoilers and i'd hate to get more warning points

Madam Scorpious <~<133€

Jamber

Jamber

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia, Canada

I'd say Madison or Alicia, it would be almost meaningless if it was anyone else from fear --- i seriously don't think a "non star" will crossover, what's the point? if it was, it's the stars who drive the story (leaders or w/e) so my thinking it would have to be, madison or alicia

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • 3,697 posts
  • LocationEye Socket

I'd say Madison or Alicia, it would be almost meaningless if it was anyone else from fear --- i seriously don't think a "non star" will crossover, what's the point? if it was, it's the stars who drive the story (leaders or w/e) so my thinking it would have to be, madison or alicia

Daniel is a star and probably the most well compensated actor in the group.  He's more than just an actor.  He's an accomplished musician, actor and he plays a role in Panamanian politics.  He's not a nobody.  And now he has no one to stay for. I just hope it's him.  He is easily (for me) the most likable person in the series.  Sure, he's brutal but now, so *are* (edited for grammar :wallmad: ) Rick and the rest.  He just happened to be prepared for the worst by his character's upbringing in San Salvador.  

Edited by theglassintheguvseye, 27 October 2017 - 05:07 PM.

Posted Image

feed_cantona

feed_cantona

Infected

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia
Have to agree when watching FTWD Nick's use of zombie camouflage screamed Whisperers. Doubt they are the cross over though.

Reckon it will be a cameo of someone like Abe in FTWD.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
  • 9,791 posts

Crossover character revealed here. 

Strange choice. I'm guessing we have to believe that in between S1 and S3 of TWD, Morgan traveled to the Mexican Border and then returned to Kings County by the time Rick went back there.

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • 3,697 posts
  • LocationEye Socket

Lenny James didn't seem too happy about it. 

I'd love to work with Blades, were I LJ.  How does AMC pay them both?

Godspeed, Morgan.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!